This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They didn't deserve to advance.
    Enough for Sardar time for a better league after spending 6 years in shitty Russia.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

zenit basically confirmed out

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        piss off haji
        I might be overreacting a little but he’s been utter shit when it comes down to important games so nah

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          You do know that he scored against Benfica in october, right?

Yes i even know that he scored for Benfica in Dezember. Gol Sardaaaaar Azmouuuuuun...
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
            Yes i even know that he scored for Benfica in Dezember. Gol Sardaaaaar Azmouuuuuun...
            *** edited ***

NEXT TIME PRESS THE REPORT BUTTON!
            WARNED!
            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 12-10-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

zenit needs to kick a bunch of these players out...they need stronger midfielders and coach also needs to go to Tracktorsazi tabriz

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Azmoun's hold up play is really good. Better than any iranian player i've ever seen (and in the recent era, better than Daei peak or Hashemian peak)
                Not really ..! Below par if u asked me , especially considering his big frame ...!
                He needs to take some lessons from lil fellow Barios on how to use his body to shield the ball & keep & carry the ball closer to his feet

Ps
                Come on Leipzig...! Get a goal please. That’s the only chance for Zenit survival

Comment

They didn't deserve to advance.

Comment

damn.. not only are they out, but they are at the BOTTOM.

Tough luck.
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

They went from 2nd to 4th in a span of 5 minutes. Basically the Esteghlal of the group.

Comment

Zenit's defense was extremely sloppy today, first goal was due to a scuffed clearance, second was a stupid hand ball and the red card. Sardar's OG was more or less unlucky/poor concentration.
                        The issue with their formation and playing style is that their midfield can really hit a roadblock going forward and often resorts to just hoofing it upwards.

Comment

Unfortunate that Malcom couldnt play any part in the Champions league
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

That last goal pushed Zenit out of qualifying and not even in the Europa League.

One goal from zenit would get them into the europa league on goal difference

Comment

This game is over
                              Any links to RBL game ?

Comment

I still can’t believe it the worse possible outcome what a day
                                Players like Shatov(literally Shat=Shit) #15 and #14 are so terrible

Comment

Working...
                                X