• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOLLLLLL AZMOUUUN beautiful header

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Who's Noro?
      Norovirus. I think hajagha mehdi prefers either Norovirus or its mode of spread (the guy in his avatar, Dr AN) to play.
      Or maybe Azmoun's biggest critic on this forum, Saeed_Noro, who says that Azmoun is like playing "without one man".

As it happens, Azmoun is playing.

And has scored already.

Comment

link ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          link ?
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujlECcpZarI

Comment

saeed_poro? Where are you now?!

Comment

Comment

watched the match. He was excellent. A darting run and powerful header for the winning goal. Heavily involved in dzyuba's goal as well giving the pre assist after a good run on the outside. His defensive shift was great today, putting in extra effort to help out the midfield even when the game was already won.

Zenit overall with a dominant performance even without a few starters in driussi and ozdoev. Dynamo are a solid team and just last week beat lokomotiv who gave so much trouble to juventus in their own stadium.

Lokomotiv lost again today, so unless krasnodar beat CSKA, Zenit will enter the 3 month russian winter break 11 points clear at the top of the table, looking pretty certain to finish as champs back to back.

A win vs Benfica and securing passage to next round of CL would round off a really excellent 6 months for this team who seem to be getting better with every passing match.

Wont be surprised if azmoun picks up MOTM today either.

Comment

How many times has Azmoun been in the Russian PL team of the season already?

I imagine he will be in again this week.

Vagheann damesh garm - he is our most talented footballer, and the most successful player we have had for a loooong time.. Making us proud (Although i hope he spends the weekend doing something wholesome, not playing PUBG)

Comment

Here are the highlights: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/205...%da%a9%d9%88-0

Go Sardar!

Comment

That header is not easy to do. the ball is coming in at pace and he has to choose the right time to lose his markers, the angle is difficult.

He makes it look easy, whether he is doing this in attack or defence. And because of that, some of our members (particularly Saeed Noro) undervalue him.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        How many times has Azmoun been in the Russian PL team of the season already?
                        I imagine he will be in again this week.
                        Vagheann damesh garm - he is our most talented footballer, and the most successful player we have had for a loooong time.. Making us proud (Although i hope he spends the weekend doing something wholesome, not playing PUBG)
                        hopefully he will be getting in the zone for Benfica match lol. This is thing about sardar, although he is slowly maturing, he is still a kid. I think zenit will continue to ask more and more from him and actually help his maturation process. Semak has been great for him, I think he made it clear to him his linkup play should be 1-2 touch at max, he should participate actively on defensive end, and cut out childish bs like unnecessary fouls and yellows, complaining to refs, etc. He has clearly worked with him to stay calmer on 1v1's because e is a naturally good finisher when he doesnt think too much about it.

IF I were zenit staff, during the winter break, moving forwards, I would try as much as possible to develop new side to sardar's game, shots from outside box. He has good dribbling technique, if he introduces assertiveness and strong shooting technique from outside box to his game he will really be a complete forward in terms of skillset.
                        Right now he can dribble past guys on top of box, but often looks for quick combo or to slip a pass through, which is fine, but if he can develop ability to get half a yard of space and fire from outside box it will introduce a whole other dimension.

Comment

Damesh garm Sardar so far this season: 11 goals, 6 assists. Hopefully a goal or atleast assist to follow against Benfica which will be Zenits last match until February (either CL or EL knockout stages). RPL is only resumin early march.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                            Damesh garm Sardar so far this season: 11 goals, 6 assists. Hopefully a goal or atleast assist to follow against Benfica which will be Zenits last match until February (either CL or EL knockout stages). RPL is only resumin early march.
                            Not to mention a few other goals disallowed by VAR

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

IF I were zenit staff, during the winter break, moving forwards, I would try as much as possible to develop new side to sardar's game, shots from outside box. He has good dribbling technique, if he introduces assertiveness and strong shooting technique from outside box to his game he will really be a complete forward in terms of skillset.
                                Right now he can dribble past guys on top of box, but often looks for quick combo or to slip a pass through, which is fine, but if he can develop ability to get half a yard of space and fire from outside box it will introduce a whole other dimension.
                                CQ started that (taking shots from outside the box) with him and Taremi in AC 2019, I love to see that side of him back and further improved.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Working...
                                X