• Show
Clear All

Didn’t even realise Zenit were playing and Sardar has scored boom

1-0 away at Rubin.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/fczenit_e...98329055813632

Here is the goal

Comment

That is not an easy finish at all, ball comes at him quick just above the ground on the volley.

Comment

He could have scored a header then but number 14 came in from behind and pushed him to get the header and it didn’t go in.

Comment

Dobare biorzegiye Wilmots raa mibinim ke az yek noke hamleye be in khobi manande Sardar nemitone estefaadeh kone.

Damesh garm ke edame mide gol bezane, omidbaram roberooye Lyon dar CL beterekone.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Game finished 2-1 to Zenit. I didn’t watch the second half but Dzyuba got the second goal.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kXvuzGgnt4

could have had 2-3 assists if not for his teammates being so wasteful in front of goal. The dribbling and composure for those set ups was fantastic. His goal was a clean finish, much harder than it looked.

I have been really impressed by his evolving assist game this season, anybody who says he is just a poacher clearly is just ignoring this new element to his game, his decision making, weight of pass, and technique to beat guys on the dribble to get in position for the pass is all very high level.

Anyways, hes out of form, overrated, and TM should bench him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kXvuzGgnt4

could have had 2-3 assists if not for his teammates being so wasteful in front of goal. The dribbling and composure for those set ups was fantastic. His goal was a clean finish, much harder than it looked.

I have been really impressed by his evolving assist game this season, anybody who says he is just a poacher clearly is just ignoring this new element to his game, his decision making, weight of pass, and technique to beat guys on the dribble to get in position for the pass is all very high level.

Anyways, hes out of form, overrated, and TM should bench him.
                  His close control/dribble at 2 min mark of highlights video is pretty impressive, would've been a sick assist

Comment

Azmoun’s goal

https://mobile.twitter.com/fczenit_e...98329055813632

Comment

Guys isn't it crazy that a fellow Iranian is in the TOP team in a relatively strong European league and is scoring regularly!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        Guys isn't it crazy that a fellow Iranian is in the TOP team in a relatively strong European league and is scoring regularly!
                        Germany, Spain, Italy, England are strong leagues but Russia? cmon

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          Germany, Spain, Italy, England are strong leagues but Russia? cmon

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          All of the above are stronger yes . Hence why I used the word "relatively" . Comparing the Russian Premier League to other leagues around the world, it is strong.

Comment

Guessing there’s a lot of posters from the US, game must have been on super late/early for you over there.
                            As I said in my previous posts where I linked the goal already, I only got to watch most the first half. He played well , made some great runs and got in some great positions. You could see that Dzyuba was trying to find him but couldn’t find the perfect ball, he nearly scored a header but the number 14 pushed him
                            Out of the way and missed.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              According to Russian Federal News agency, Zenit will not be parting ways with Azmoun in January. That is for certain. But they will be open to selling him in the summer if somebody meets there 35mil EU asking price.

https://www.gazeta.ru/sport/news/201...13646366.shtml
                              I hope Azmoun goes to Wolves in the summer should he transfer rather than any other team because they have been showing the general interest in recent years. I think it was a smart idea that Azmoun held off on an EPL transfer (even though I significantly wanted him to join Wolverhampton in January) and went to Zenit first.

Azmoun and Rondon have similar career patterns joining Zenit from Rubin, maybe next move is the EPL for Azmoun? (Especially with the price tag Zenit attached...)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                I hope Azmoun goes to Wolves in the summer should he transfer rather than any other team because they have been showing the general interest in recent years. I think it was a smart idea that Azmoun held off on an EPL transfer (even though I significantly wanted him to join Wolverhampton in January) and went to Zenit first.

Azmoun and Rondon have similar career patterns joining Zenit from Rubin, maybe next move is the EPL for Azmoun? (Especially with the price tag Zenit attached...)
                                Definitely not. Wolves are s good side but already have three quality strikers, all different types of players as well: jimenez, jota, cutrone. Azmoun would just be another player in the rotation there. Not a good enough reason to leave zenit whatsoever and would halt his development. He needs to be a starter right now, anything less will cause stagnation.

And adaption to PL is imo also not the best step for his development. He is much more suited to bundesliga and that is better for the progression of his game overall.

Comment

Working...
                                X