This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

A hat trick and he will be again in race for top scorer. I think he will do better during the 2nd half of the season when Malcom will be back.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

So far Sardar has always scored more in the 2nd half of the season. If he stays injury free i have no doubt hes gonna score 12+ goals in the league. I just hope he scores atleast 1 more goal in the CL and hope Zenit finishes atleast 3rd so they continue in Europa League. This Zenit team is quality and definately has the potential to go far. Quarter finals, maybe semi finals. And theres always some big teams those stages where Sardar could continue to impress.

Comment

nice, thanks for highlights
          missed the game ...maybe i watch the replay later... looked a bit boring affair ..?
          he is being extremely unselfish this season... almost too unselfish.... that one chance he shoulda taken the shot himself than laying off to Dz ... 9/10 he woulda scored his second of the game..!!
          what i like especially about his quality link up plays and assists are the Quick decision and release of his passes... if his attacking teammates were half as decisive and fast in providing him with service this season, he woulda easily doubled his production up to now..!! ive lost count of how many times he is primed for a breakaway or standing unmarked in the box and the service takes so freaking long that he gets marked up by two defenders or chances go beggin..! so freaking annoying to witness...

sergey really needs to address that shortcoming of his wingers and other attacking front players in training ground..!

Comment

Sardar makes the RPL Team of the Week...again!

Comment

https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/1194551278376046593

This Crystal Palace fan wants Azmoun, but Zenit says no

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/1194551278376046593

This Crystal Palace fan wants Azmoun, but Zenit says no
                !!

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  Guys come on.

I watched latest azmoun Matches in Zenit. in league, and specially in Champions League vs. RB Leipzig. Just one or two attempts, one Chance, and Nothing more, he does not attack the Players, no pressure, just Walking or runing slow Motion, moving from left to Right, playing with azmoun is playing with 10 Players. Zenit other Players are strong enough for their league to dominate the oponent, and at the end sardar touch the ball and also score a Goal. there was NOTHING vs. RB Leipzig. lost. same vs. Bahrain and iraq.

In the second half, sardar "Show" Pressing by runing 80% to the Defender and other iranian Players do not attack, he Show with his Hand, taking it up, that it is not my fault, i am Pressing the rest is not doing, yani dasht mindakht gordeh baghie ba harekatesh.

Sorry man, whoever says sardar azmoun is a world class Player or has the potential for beeing a world class Player is wrong. and i say this as a UEFA Coach (German/UEFA Coaching License). It is Dyzuba and the brazilian Player in Zenit and some other, which makes the hard work…
                  i said before the match in line up thread do not Play with azmoun as lone striker, and i was Right, because the 90 minutes showed ONCE AGAIN that he is not able to deliver or take the Team to another Level. Azmoun has same amount in the lose vs. iraq as shojaei.

We should have played with Taremi and Rezaei, or just with Taremi upfront as central striker.

I say it once again, if you watch azmoun in Team melli or Zenit, also Count and observe his moving on the pitch. dont watch the ball all time, also give a look between the lines, and his moving specially in defense and positioning against the ball and oponent.

Azmoun is not a 90 Minute Player and not a starter for Team Melli.This is what it is. maximum last 20 minutes to score or try to win a match.

Comment

Son of course should win this, but I'm surprised at lack of Minomono of Salzburg. BETTER than Hasebe for me.

Apparently Klopp is very interested and a big fan.

Comment

AFC nominating Azmoun for best international player is same like the nominating and wining of IFF for best federation in asia....Azmoun is very overrated...it is how it is.
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

AFC nominating Azmoun for best international player is same like the nominating and wining of IFF for best federation in asia....Azmoun is very overrated...it is how it is.
                        ... And Lippi is a realistic TM coach choice.

Comment

Seriously, if the most talented striker we have had for decades is considered "overrated", and a coach who changed our football in so many different ways is considered a failure...

Then we really deserve the sh*t we are going to get.

Az mAst keh bar mAst.

Comment

k*s nagoo

Comment

you are talking straight from your rear end on multiple topics...it is how it is.

Comment

Two things are true at the same time:

1. Sardar deserves to be nominated for the best international player based on his numbers in Russia.

2. Sardar is immensely overrated, and would not make it in a proper league.

Comment

Working...
                                X