• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can’t believe a guy like azmoun hangs with kokorin
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I mean, wouldn't you want to stay on that dudes good side?? Especially when there are chairs around..
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Did you mean Erokhin? He’s better friends with Erokhin. I’m pretty sure they’re best friends too. They’re funny together lol. Sardar told Adel this story where he was there when Erokhin proposed to this girlfriend and Adel was busting his chops on air lol.

The good thing about Sardar in this regard is that he’s very social and friendly. Not to say Ali Karimi wasn’t, but everyone in the Bayern locker room knew Ali was going through something. Schweinsteiger said in an interview that Ali would always be alone and not hang with anyone.

I think this is the ➕ missing in Karimi’s career. Sardar has many friends and to have friends mean to have support when things don’t go your way. Having friends is keeping him happy and being happy means he’s playing his best on the field.

Comment

Sardar SHIREH!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Did you mean Erokhin? He’s better friends with Erokhin. I’m pretty sure they’re best friends too. They’re funny together lol. Sardar told Adel this story where he was there when Erokhin proposed to this girlfriend and Adel was busting his chops on air lol.

The good thing about Sardar in this regard is that he’s very social and friendly. Not to say Ali Karimi wasn’t, but everyone in the Bayern locker room knew Ali was going through something. Schweinsteiger said in an interview that Ali would always be alone and not hang with anyone.

I think this is the ➕ missing in Karimi’s career. Sardar has many friends and to have friends mean to have support when things don’t go your way. Having friends is keeping him happy and being happy means he’s playing his best on the field.
            What was Karimi going through?

Comment

Karimi was 26 when he joined Bayern. Sardar was 18 when he left Iran, huge difference.

You're not gonna make a lot friends as an adult man in a strange country, culture and a place you don't speak the language of.

Thinking back about it, there was almost no chance Karimi (or anybody) could've succeeded with those circumstances. Basically going from amateur football to one of the best clubs at the world when you are 26, to top that off, to a environment that is not familiar and a place where you don't have any family or friends. I think even if he didn't have the injury and played well in his second season as well, he still would've leave Europe because of personal reasons.

Comment

https://www.konami.com/games/eu/en/topics/15351/

PES puts Sardar Azmoun on the cover of their partnership announcement with Zenit and gives him a sick card on myClub (Yes, I play PES) than you have some games like FIFA where they don't even have
                Zenit in the game despite carrying a Champions League license!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  What was Karimi going through?
                  whodafauq ever knew..?? if it wasnt one thing ...it was another...!!
                  yaroo kheyli mokhi bood and sorta introverted who bottled things up till he'd explode in one way or another off/on the pitch..!
                  Nonetheless , the All Around Best FOOTBALLING TALENT to ever come outa of our country .....still to date..!
                  under the settings and with a more professional mentality and resilience, he certainly had the potential to legit contend for a Ballon d'Or ..!

Comment

Comment

azmoun score 66 min

Comment

finish 1-0 azmoun score again

Comment

https://youtu.be/P73i2u64f5o

Comment

should have had multiple assists too if dzyuba didnt fuck up.

So much for out of form.Now has 9 goals and 6 assists for the season. Think he will hit the 20 goal mark for sure and should comfortably break 10 assists as well.

Comment

Comment

Azmoun has become like a scoring machine. Every time I watch Zenit highlights feel pretty much assured of watching a Sardar goal [emoji28][emoji16]

Not only does he keep on scoring but he also provides to his teammates as well. Has had quite many assists already. Even in today’s game he could have had 3 assists, had his teammates capitalized on the great services he provided them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Keano; 11-11-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X