Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019 - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 Times in 594 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Jealous of Sardar living in St. Petersburg now man.

I'll never forget that city, 15k Iranians singing and dancing on Nevsky Prospekt, ROSSIYA ROSSIYA after they embarrassed the Saudis.....white nights when it didn't get dark until after midnight. Arash singing IRAN IRAN at the concert...what a night !

Not to mention if he's single, he'll have access to some of the highest quality women in the world (not as good as Moscow, but close second).

Speaking of which, it's amazing that we can't even get a visa-free previlige to Russia because of our so-called alliance with Russia. Our passport is true of no use....and just shows how shallow the so-called alliance is.

Had a couple of beers and a shot at work now and feeling like booking an spontaneous travel to SPB. but the god damn visa man!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elnino99 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 1,755 Posts
    ^The Russian Vice President said last week that there’s no such thing called alliance between Iran and Russia, it is only some sort of collaboration!

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfePersique View Post
    ^The Russian Vice President said last week that there’s no such thing called alliance between Iran and Russia, it is only some sort of collaboration!
    Yea. That's why I laugh when Iranian neocons say Russia is controlling IR. Literally, they only collaborated on Syria.

Putin has met Netanyahu more times last year than he has done with Iranian leaders since turn of the century.

But it's our typical attitude. Always have to have a bogey man. For akhoonds, it's been USA and the West, and for many of the so called "Opposition" now, it's Russia. Without actually looking at the facts.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,505 Times in 594 Posts
    Great opportunity for him. No more excuses of lack of delivery or too defensive tactics. I have a lot of faith in him and I think he can thrive there. If he does, his progress could continue and he may land into a bigger team down the line, who knows. I think we are so used to him that we forget that he is still young.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elnino99 View Post
    Jealous of Sardar living in St. Petersburg now man.

I'll never forget that city, 15k Iranians singing and dancing on Nevsky Prospekt, ROSSIYA ROSSIYA after they embarrassed the Saudis.....white nights when it didn't get dark until after midnight. Arash singing IRAN IRAN at the concert...what a night !

Had a couple of beers and a shot at work now and feeling like booking an spontaneous travel to SPB. but the god damn visa man!
    It's a beautiful city, I'll also go to Piter, but first to Belarus, I absolutly need a jersey with Sardar on the back.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,328 Times in 1,092 Posts
    First game?

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Surenas View Post
    It's a beautiful city, I'll also go to Piter, but first to Belarus, I absolutly need a jersey with Sardar on the back.
    You can go visa free to Belarus now with almost all EU / American / Canadian passports.

I was there in 2017. Minsk is such a clean city and nightlife on the weekend is GREAT !

The museum of the great patriotic war is a must visit in Minsk

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saam View Post
    Knowing our luck Zenith won't qualify next season to the CL lol...
    Does the winner of the Russian league not get an automatic bid? Just curious, if so then at least there's a chance haha

Power Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elnino99 View Post
    You can go visa free to Belarus now with almost all EU / American / Canadian passports.

I was there in 2017. Minsk is such a clean city and nightlife on the weekend is GREAT !

The museum of the great patriotic war is a must visit in Minsk
    Yeah, I heard that, but I think only if you enter by plane, I think by train you can't, but nevermind. Is it really that easy? Like in Turkey or something?

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Surenas View Post
    Yeah, I heard that, but I think only if you enter by plane, I think by train you can't, but nevermind. Is it really that easy? Like in Turkey or something?
    Yea when I went it was only 5 days by plane. I heard they've now extended it to 30 days actually but not sure if plane applies.

When I landed in Minsk airport, first thing I had to do (before custom check in) was to pay $1 per day of stay for insurance...I was staying for 3 days, so only $3 .

Everything else was so smooth and easy. The only stamp I have on my passport when there are absolutely zero latin letters. All cyrillic.

My booking.com host came and picked me up the airport and drove me to the flat in the downtown centre for like $20. nice guy !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 204 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 640

You do not have permission to view the list of names.