X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First game?

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
      It's a beautiful city, I'll also go to Piter, but first to Belarus, I absolutly need a jersey with Sardar on the back.
      You can go visa free to Belarus now with almost all EU / American / Canadian passports.

I was there in 2017. Minsk is such a clean city and nightlife on the weekend is GREAT !

The museum of the great patriotic war is a must visit in Minsk

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
        Knowing our luck Zenith won't qualify next season to the CL lol...
        Does the winner of the Russian league not get an automatic bid? Just curious, if so then at least there's a chance haha

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          You can go visa free to Belarus now with almost all EU / American / Canadian passports.

I was there in 2017. Minsk is such a clean city and nightlife on the weekend is GREAT !

The museum of the great patriotic war is a must visit in Minsk
          Yeah, I heard that, but I think only if you enter by plane, I think by train you can't, but nevermind. Is it really that easy? Like in Turkey or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
            Yeah, I heard that, but I think only if you enter by plane, I think by train you can't, but nevermind. Is it really that easy? Like in Turkey or something?
            Yea when I went it was only 5 days by plane. I heard they've now extended it to 30 days actually but not sure if plane applies.

When I landed in Minsk airport, first thing I had to do (before custom check in) was to pay $1 per day of stay for insurance...I was staying for 3 days, so only $3 .

Everything else was so smooth and easy. The only stamp I have on my passport when there are absolutely zero latin letters. All cyrillic.

My booking.com host came and picked me up the airport and drove me to the flat in the downtown centre for like $20. nice guy !

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
              Does the winner of the Russian league not get an automatic bid? Just curious, if so then at least there's a chance haha
              Yes.

He will come back to the stadium we won during WC. Hopefully it won't transform to a Club Brugge/Olympakos syndroma

Comment

Great move, Zenit is a big club and he will play in European competitions.

Comment

EA really screwed us by dropping the Russian league. Sardar - Marchisio would've been perfect for a hybrid Iran/Italy FUT team.

Comment

I thought he said he will leave Russia after the world cup?!
                    He is gonna sit his a** in Russia for the whole career it seems. What a waste of a transfer...

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                      EA really screwed us by dropping the Russian league. Sardar - Marchisio would've been perfect for a hybrid Iran/Italy FUT team.
                      What do you mean? Zenit’s not on FIFA?

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomón_Rondón

Yo! This Sardar Azmoun is a carbon copy of Solomon Rondon with his career moves!

If my predictions will be correct, he will go to Premier Leauge after Zenit just like Rondon did!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          What do you mean? Zenit’s not on FIFA?
                          Nope. They just have CSKA, Locomotiv and Spartak. PES picked up the rights for the Russian League.

Comment

what kind of style do they play? who is their head coach?

Comment

They also bought Wilmar Barrios from Boca Juniors. With Noboa and Erokhin, Ozdoev, Nabiullin and Mevlja he will meet 5 old teammates.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/zeni...ite/verein/964

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                                what kind of style do they play? who is their head coach?
                                Zenit's coach is Sergey Semak - Preferred formation: 3-5-2 Attacking

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/serg.../trainer/34354

Comment

Working...
                                X