Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are no match for this German team. Seams Leipsig is one or two gears ahead of Zenit in all possible places in the game.. Zenit has to hope they get secound now in the group but its not easy with two straight losses...

Comment

The big men are going @ each other

Comment

This team really needs Malcom... cant wait for him to be back.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
          This team really needs Malcom... cant wait for him to be back.
          what will he do? Is he really that good?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
            what will he do? Is he really that good?
            Dont get me wrong, he is not the answer to all their problems. I do think that he will definitely help their super weak midfield though. Azmoun and Dzyuba are not being fed properly and I think(hope) that a $40M player from barca can help their appetite.
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Truly Exceptional Team Fitness from Leipzig & well-coached ..!
              Over 80 min gone & still a white shirt gets the ball & he has at least two easy options to pass it to..!A blue shirt gets the ball and there is 1 to 2 players right in his face immediately
              Mad respect ... this team is primed to go deep into CL tourney this year ..!
              Last edited by BacheLot; 11-05-2019, 12:43 PM.

Comment

poor cross by #21 erokhin...

Comment

#21 erokhin FINALLY subbed out!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                    #21 Erokhin doesn´t impress at all.
                    poor cross by #21 erokhin...
                    #21 erokhin FINALLY subbed out!
                    We get it.. you dont like him. He did have a good goal in the last game, probably why he is playing now.

What i dont understand is why Driussi was subbed in so late?
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Anndd thats a wrap. Lets hope Lyon bomb their game.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Horrible performance from Zenit. Nagelsmann is a genius!

Comment

Leipzig are a very scary team. Their midfield is world class and has exceptional tempo, accuracy, and technique. Their center backs are also world class, totally under control with pace and strength.

Zenit simply got outclassed today. Their best hope now is to beat Lyon and Benefica, which is very doable for this team. Leipzig however is just on another level. They were unlucky not to beat Lyon at home, if i recall correctly they hit the post several times.

Azmoun had a tough time today, had a couple good chances but really Zenit's midfield couldn't work the ball up properly most of the time.

Comment

Sardar was the most dangerous Zenit player today.

Semak went for a reallly chickenshit defensive approach today that really backfired

Erokhin was horrible and having an extra CB isolated Azmoun and dzyuba even more

But sardar made three or four solid chances for himself and was very unlucky not to score.

Leipzig is an amazing team and a level above every other team in this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                              We get it.. you dont like him. He did have a good goal in the last game, probably why he is playing now.
                              What i dont understand is why Driussi was subbed in so late?
                              He dont start or play in many of their RPL games. All of a sudden he scores a goal and he gets to start a important CL game? He is not ready for these kinds of big games. It was his fault that lead to the first goal to, with his silly foul...Anyway game is lost, hope Zenit can do better in next games.

Comment

Agreed. Leipzig have had an amazing record this season. Someone on here said it best when they referred to them as the "German Ajax". Small team with a great work ethic.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X