Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L'equipe gave him the highest match rating.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      glad he scored before getting yanked out..!!
      he was'nt really tired but again sorta draggin assss and wasnt defensively pressing hard enough and more annoyingly he kept throwing his arm up in frustration when ball wasnt getting to him uptop..!
      i undrestand his frustration (zenit MF/Attackers take too many freaking touches before making even a simplest pass and many golden counter chances go awry because of it ..! even their fking keeper..! ) but he needs to quit those bachenanegi antics and be less expressive with his annoyances..!
      Dragging???

Did you not see what Azmoun did to Grimaldo? Made him look like a JOOJEH KABOB in that 1 V 1 tussle for the ball and showed his strength to knock him off (legally)! Consistently harrased Jardel as well! These are called "good defenders" supposedly by European standards. He went after every 50/50 ball too.

Also, contrary to what people on here are saying the English Commentator was praising both Azmoun and Dyzuba throughout the whole match. If anything, it should be Benfica fans that should take offense to what he said about backline/goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Dragging???

Did you not see what Azmoun did to Grimaldo? Made him look like a JOOJEH KABOB in that 1 V 1 tussle for the ball and showed his strength to knock him off (legally)! Consistently harrased Jardel as well! These are called "good defenders" supposedly by European standards. He went after every 50/50 ball too.

Also, contrary to what people on here are saying the English Commentator was praising both Azmoun and Dyzuba throughout the whole match. If anything, it should be Benfica fans that should take offense to what he said about backline/goalkeeper.
        Joojeh and koobideh kabob*

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          Joojeh and koobideh kabob*
          Guys, it's Kabab* not kabob lol. Phonetically it makes a lot more sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Out of curiosity, are you English/part English?
            I am... And I don't make any secret of that

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
              Yes dadash but the point is the English commentary is ridiculously biased and they always make snide remarks against non-English teams..I had to spend £200 on an Iranian satellite box just to avoid this sht during the WC last year..
              You should have told me before you went and did that. I could have saved you £200, seeing as you bought that satellite box just for that... Your remote has a mute button.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                You should have told me before you went and did that. I could have saved you £200, seeing as you bought that satellite box just for that... Your remote has a mute button.
                and listen to WC with no audio? lol.

Comment

I don’t remember how many goals Daei scored in the UCL, but I remember there were 2 vs Chelsea.

Does anyone know exactly if Sardar has broken that record? Cause we know he’s scored vs Atlético Madrid, Bayern, Lyon and Benfica so far. And I think he scored that goal vs that team to qualify Rostov to the 2016-17 UCL (so 5 goals?).

Either way I don’t remember Ali Daei scoring more than 2-3 goals. But if someone knows please share, that’s an important feat to have as an Iranian striker.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    I don’t remember how many goals Daei scored in the UCL, but I remember there were 2 vs Chelsea.

Does anyone know exactly if Sardar has broken that record? Cause we know he’s scored vs Atlético Madrid, Bayern, Lyon and Benfica so far. And I think he scored that goal vs that team to qualify Rostov to the 2016-17 UCL (so 5 goals?).

Either way I don’t remember Ali Daei scoring more than 2-3 goals. But if someone knows please share, that’s an important feat to have as an Iranian striker.
                    If my memory serves me correctly, Daei had three (3) UCL goals total, 2 vs Chelsea and one vs AC Milan. Sardar, obviously, has already broken that record, with four (4) goals in the UCL group stage and two (2) more in UCL qualifying. On top of that, Sardar is only 24 years old....his best football days are still ahead of him, inshallah.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      Guys, it's Kabab* not kabob lol. Phonetically it makes a lot more sense!
                      Nah it’s not kabob it may be kabab but we not it Forsure soltani🤪

Comment

why on earth is it that there never is any post-match videos with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          why on earth is it that there never is any post-match videos with him?
                          His English and Russian are just not good enough for it yet...he still needs an interpreter for a proper post-match interview. I'm sure he's working on it, and will need to, as he is doing so well and it will only be so long before the media attention increases.

Comment

Originally posted by marand92 View Post
                            Yes dadash but the point is the English commentary is ridiculously biased and they always make snide remarks against non-English teams..I had to spend £200 on an Iranian satellite box just to avoid this sht during the WC last year..
                            overall i do agree to the bold..!!
                            in general it seems to me they can't help but be highly prejudicial towards non-english folks but they try mightily to come across PC and i admit they do a brilliant job of hiding their seemingly innate bigotry under a thick cloud of extremely clever and often quiet funny Sarcasm..!
                            I dont know if the miserable rainy and cold weather plays a big part in it, but in general most Brittons often come across to me as way too suspicious of other's motives, pessimistic AF and down right depressing ..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              His English and Russian are just not good enough for it yet...he still needs an interpreter for a proper post-match interview. I'm sure he's working on it, and will need to, as he is doing so well and it will only be so long before the media attention increases.
                              shameful really how looong it has taken him to learn just the little bit of broken Russian he knows so far..!.....whats this like 4-5 years now..? especially considering the very young age that he first moved up there ..! he has certainly lived a bit of a too sheltered life, with mommy and pop still? living with him in russia..!
                              off course nobody wants to hear this shitt now... but these are the sorts of issues that will surely rear their ugly heads if he struggles again on the pitch or fails to adapt to his next football club destination..!

Comment

Actually,

Goals in Champions League:

Sardar Azmoun: 2
                                Real Madrid: 2
                                Barcelona: 2
                                Dortmund: 2
                                Chelsea: 2
                                Napoli: 2
                                Inter: 2

Goals in Group G:

Sardar Azmoun: 2