Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had a number of ankle sprains (I have horrible ankles) and I can say from experience that you can usually get back to full match readiness within a week BUT you're 100% more likely to re-injure it when you return because the joint becomes a bit more unstable

I'm sure Zenit's physios will know what is best for him but footballers can be head strong and be over-eager to get out and play. If i were him though i'd take the match day off and go easy so that you can be 100% positive of featuring in the next UCL game

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      Dude sounds like a badass
      Badass? This guy hit a higher Russian official with a chair in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Badass? This guy hit a higher Russian official with a chair in the head.

Looks pretty badass to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Looks pretty badass to me!
          This is the definition of badass
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I know we're going off topic but how can you guys say hitting someone in the head with a chair is bad ass? No matter the reason, it should never happen!

Comment

Kokorin is not a badass.

The football players struck the official with a chair and used racial slurs. Kokorin and Mamaev were caught on camera hitting the official in a cafe in Moscow, according to Gazeta. It quotes a Russian lawyer saying that a conviction such as this would carry a maximum sentence of five years.[14] Hours before that incident, Mamayev, Kokorin and other young people were involved in an altercation with the driver of a Channel One show presenter; he received brain damage, nose fracture and face contusions after numerous punches

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                I know we're going off topic but how can you guys say hitting someone in the head with a chair is bad ass? No matter the reason, it should never happen!
                https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/badass

I'll say it again.. Looks pretty badass to me!

Plus who cares, its a f****** slimy politician. Should've hit him with something harder tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/badass

I'll say it again.. Looks pretty badass to me!

Plus who cares, its a f****** slimy politician. Should've hit him with something harder tbh
                  A few hours before that, he and his buddy beat some poor driver and gave him brain damage.

Comment

Zenit should have never resigned someone who uses violence like that and to tell you the truth I expected a little more about our Forum Staff when it comes to violence and racism. Sorry to see this guy as Sardar's teammate.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Zenit should have never resigned someone who uses violence like that and to tell you the truth I expected a little more about our Forum Staff when it comes to violence and racism. Sorry to see this guy as Sardar's teammate.
                      Couldn't agree with you more. Very classy and thought-out words!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        A few hours before that, he and his buddy beat some poor driver and gave him brain damage.
                        That is a different story then... Thug move

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Wtf..! Really ..!?
                          Sounds like a real psychotic asshole ..!
                          What was their excuse !? They were drunk ?
                          Zenit should not have resigned this moron ..! Probably do it again after a while !?
                          Besides I rather if Sardar didn’t have another striker to look over his shoulder..!
                          Is this jackass much of striker !? Or a winger striker ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Wtf..! Really ..!?
                            Sounds like a real psychotic asshole ..!
                            What was their excuse !? They were drunk ?
                            Zenit should not have resigned this moron ..! Probably do it again after a while !?
                            Besides I rather if Sardar didn’t have another striker to look over his shoulder..!
                            Is this jackass much of striker !? Or a winger striker ?
                            (Disregarding his controversy) He is a good player, think back to Iran vs Russia in October 2017. He assisted Poloz’s goal and consistently challenged our defense. Creates lots of chances, excellent dribbling, and decent shooting. One of the better known Russian players.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Definitely jumped to conclusions calling the guy a badass. If all those reports are correct, I resent my statement.

Completely agree that this ,akes me a bit concerned about the professionalism of Zenit calling him up again.
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

From a footballing standpoint he isnt a clinical striker and despite a good reputation (I would say overrated) he has rearely managed more than 10 league goals ever.

But, he is a technical player who combines well as we saw when russia played TM. He definitely wont challenge sardar, especially after a year and a half in jail, but he will provide a good rotation option for russian cup, league games after/before CL which is important for sardar/dzyuba to get rest while still keeping a strong side on the field.

there is really no backup forwards right now after zabolotny, poloz, djordjevic were sold except for driussi who at this point is needed in other positions more than CF.

Comment

Working...
                                X