X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Well that happened last season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    He scored for Zenit in Europa League last season, not CL!

Comment

Sadar does so much on both ends and adds so much to the unpredictability of the offense that Zenit without him is not nearly as dangerous or defensively capable (at least on set pieces).

Go Sardar!

Comment

Game is only on Zenits half so far. Lyon taking shot after shot. This is nerve racking.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Sadly they will lose this game without Sardar and I really hope his injury is nothing I mean dude for fuck sakes why is it literally always our players???!!!

Comment

Beautiful give-and-go: clinical, definitive, and very CL worthy. Nice work by Azmoun and hope he bounces back soon.

Comment

Zenit are simply too slow to be effective on counters without Azmoun in the attacking front..!

Comment

Prague is beating Inter. Cheshmi should have been an idiot if he really refused an offer from them.

Comment

Prague is beating Inter. Cheshmi should have been an idiot if he really refused an offer from them.

I think they wouldn't be beating Inter if he had accepted the offer [emoji6]

Comment

It was Sparta Prague not Slavia prague who is beating Inter

Comment

Ah yes, Sparta was eliminated by Trabzonspor on Europa League qualifying

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Ah yes, Sparta was eliminated by Trabzonspor on Europa League qualifying
                        True.. My bad, but still..

Comment

I cannot believe what I saw today. Never been happier to be proven wrong in my life.

Not only he scored the first goal of champions league 19-20, but with an injury and after almost being subbed out!! wow.

Comment

damn i had two bets on: one for azmoun to score and another for him to get a brace.

the latter would have made me enough to pay every member in the thread of my Tafazoli bet (not going to happen)

Still made enough for three months of cheeky nandos

Comment

Hope Zenit at least get a draw. It will be hard to beat Russian teams at home, specially during cold season.

Comment

Hope Zenit at least get a draw. It will be hard to beat Russian teams at home, specially during cold season.

Home, Cold Season, a fit Azmoun and MALCOM!

I am also hoping for a draw.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X