This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
    Leave it to Iranians to draw conclusions from a 16 min debut for a team he's been training with for like 3-4 days.
    Yeah but it’s because he is so focused on his social media
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
      They also sold arguably their best player, Leandro Paredes.
      Yea
      They seem to be badly lacking quality in CAM position ..!
      That Dzyuba homie seemed awful slow in transition & combination play with Sardar ..! There at least 2 occasions where Sardar made a great run but the Dzyuba held the ball too long or was just too slow to release him with a quick outlet pass..!
      Could well be that they still haven’t got chemistry & used to each other’s attacking moves...!
      I think they can still win it @ home & move on ..! Fener didn’t look all that impressive of a side ..!

Comment

The guy's already got a 3 and a half year contract and you losers are still arguing that he should've went to europe..lol

Comment

Some of u are acting like Iranian parents with Sardar,...
          A+ club in the world, 3 goals per match or I don't love u anymore...motasefam kardi, chikar konam az dasteh to, vai...lol

Encourage the young man, stable support better investment.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            lol a shitty team like rostov was able to beat Bayern Munich, and qualify to the CL over PSV, Ajax, and Anderlecht.

Please stop tallking nonsense.

Additionally, UEFA league rankings are based on Objective analysis of the performance of CL/EL participating teams from said leagues. Meaning that russian teams have done much better in UEFA comps than dutch teams.

Yes, zenits approach to todays game was shit but i've seen them play really good football for the majority of the games I have seen.

The russian league has a very, very long winter break and the rustyness in all the Zenit players was evident.

I fully expect them to win and advance from the home game.
            That was 3 years ago they had a good RUN! Where is Rostov now? They even don’t have proper stadium and training ground, Ajax is playing champions league every year and is producing talents every year!!! Russian football is shit just shoot zire toop and she what happens. The talents that are produced in the Dutch league you can’t compare that with Russian or Turkish teams that buys great 28year old players in their prime years with the help of gazprom and banks. Don’t get my wrong I love Sardar he is a great player but if he moved to west European teams and developed in that environment, he would be playing in top 10 teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              ^ not even, its 12 minutes, and 5 passes max. let this guy settle in first feel comfortable with his team mates in the pitch. next games will be much better.
              I know it’s his first game and zenith is a good team, but some of our players deserve so much more!

Sardar played only 12min but he was amazing, he was the only player that was running and trying to create opportunity

Some members here think I’m talking negative about Sardar NO!, I’m mostly talking about how our players choose the wrong decisions. Sardar was our best talent we had in a while, and see him wasting his time in Russian teams like Rubin Kazan.. dammm that hurts even my friends where like this kid is going to move to a big team after Bayern, Madrid, Ajax game

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                I know it’s his first game and zenith is a good team, but some of our players deserve so much more!

Sardar played only 12min but he was amazing, he was the only player that was running and trying to create opportunity

Some members here think I’m talking negative about Sardar NO!, I’m mostly talking about how our players choose the wrong decision. And sardar he was our best talent we had in a while, and see him wasting his time in Russian teams like Rubin Kazan.. dammm that hurts even my friends where like this kid is going to move to a big team after Bayern, Madrid, Ajax game

He had the opportunity to join Lazio after that. It was THE golden opportunity.

About Dutch league, I am still waiting to see the results of their so called starlets. Their NT didn't qualify for the previous WC and Eurocup, most of the highly rated talents they produce in their league don't do wonders abroad (we currently see it with JB). Watch how frenkie De jong will fail in Barcelona, like Depay before

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  He had the opportunity to join Lazio after that. It was THE golden opportunity.

About Dutch league, I am still waiting to see the results of their so called starlets. Their NT didn't qualify for the previous WC and Eurocup, most of the highly rated talents they produce in their league don't do wonders abroad (we currently see it with JB). Watch how frenkie De jong will fail in Barcelona, like Depay before
                  You are right! these transfers are overrated but doesn’t mean that these players are bad look at Depay he is doing oke in ligue 1 but it’s not a player that will fit Barca or real.
                  for jahanbaksh English football is not suiting him well. I’ve seen Brighton play it’s like teammelli sometimes, he should have moved to Spain Germany or italy

Comment

You are right! these transfers are overrated but doesn’t mean that these players are bad look at Depay he is doing good in ligue 1 but it’s not a player that will fit Barca or real.
                    for jahanbaksh English football is not suiting him well. I’ve seen Brighton play it’s like teammelli sometimes, he should have moved to Spain Germany or italy

I agree that certain players just don't fit certain leagues. I still think this Zenit move for Sardar was appropriate although he should've done this after Rostov instead of going back to Rubin. Hopefully this time next year, he can gain the interest of an Italian/German team because I see those leagues fitting his playing style.
                    Jahanbakhsh (similar playing style to Ghoddos) on the other hand needs to go to leagues like Spain, France, or even back to Holland if he plays for Ajax, PSV, or Feyenoord.

Comment

You are right! these transfers are overrated but doesn’t mean that these players are bad look at Depay he is doing oke in ligue 1 but it’s not a player that will fit Barca or real.

Depay is doing decent and is a good player. But nowhere near the beast announced when he was in PSV.

Comment

[emoji7]

Comment

Comment

No highlights of Azmoun?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuEjn0zi...d=nphwnh3vwpnp

Was that Azmoun who made the pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                looks like he's the one who fell lol

Comment

Working...
                                X