Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019 - Page 15

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 357 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 2,293 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today

Azmoun on Claudio Marchisio’s story

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,870 Times in 724 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Icons.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post

Azmoun on Claudio Marchisio’s story
    Sardar, you must hold the sharp end of the knife DOWN to cut!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,789 Times in 5,494 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    You guys remember seeing Nekounam’s Spanish at press conferences? Made me so proud, spoke like a native
    even better than him was Massoud..! combined with his handsome looks and killer sense of style, flamboyant playing style and top-class demeanor made him the heart throb of all the Spanish clubs he'd signed for ..!!
    may sound silly to many of you here, but i'd dare say those positive non-footballing characteristics played a rather significant role in him continuing to attain relatively attractive EU footballing contracts well into twilight of his career..!

saying all that, injured-black eye aside, he needs to shave that tacky, halfass mustache n beard of his...!! or whatever imo looks he is trying to emulate with that rather sloppy homeless looks..? to me looks as he had fallen asleep on the carpet the night prior..!!
    he certainly possess the star quality footballing talent and although bit immature and extravagant looking at times, he also has a pretty decent off-pitch sense of style, but this relatively new, excessively casual, slacker looks, isnt going to do his career much favors..!!

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I don't know if this is a new thing but the amount of sardar fanpages in instagram is extraordinary
    And they're mostly girls saying wierd shit like ایییی جانم دردت تو سرم ، عشقم کاش یه روز از نزدیک میدیدمت😭😭😭

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Galactika For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    even better than him was Massoud..! combined with his handsome looks and killer sense of style, flamboyant playing style and top-class demeanor made him the heart throb of all the Spanish clubs he'd signed for ..!!
    may sound silly to many of you here, but i'd dare say those positive non-footballing characteristics played a rather significant role in him continuing to attain relatively attractive EU footballing contracts well into twilight of his career..!

saying all that, injured-black eye aside, he needs to shave that tacky, halfass mustache n beard of his...!! or whatever imo looks he is trying to emulate with that rather sloppy homeless looks..? to me looks as he had fallen asleep on the carpet the night prior..!!
    he certainly possess the star quality footballing talent and although bit immature and extravagant looking at times, he also has a pretty decent off-pitch sense of style, but this relatively new, excessively casual, slacker looks, isnt going to do his career much favors..!!
    He doesn't need to do shit... Al this remarks about his apperance is bullshit, he plays good football, who cares how he looks? I'm happy he is just himself

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IranPowned For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    haha so many people comment on his looks. He looks fine, he is from a part of Iran where people look like that. And about learning Russian, dont compare Massoud and Nekonam with Sardar, to learn Russian is more difficult than Spanish. Have you seen how Russians write? Looks like Alien symbols. We better concentrate on his football than his looks/language. Zenith is a good team, plays in Europe every year and attracts good football players. Our boy is in the best team of Russia and i am happy for him. I hope he gets to play and score some goals and show his quality

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Golefarsi For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    [QUOTE=BacheLot;2627561]even better than him was Massoud..! combined with his handsome looks and killer sense of style, flamboyant playing style and top-class demeanor made him the heart throb of all the Spanish clubs he'd signed for ..!!

The Masoud Equation.
    He's all the things u mentionned. I would say his smile is the culprit.

... If he had been European he would have gotten that well deserved modelling campaign.
    He's figured out by now that he is handsome, yet he's so above his own hype...

As for Sardar, we keep highjacking his thread, his spark, kindness and charisma are enough to make him stand out.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxanaz80 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    poor Sardar, getting alot of comments on his non footballing issues like his looks. lol. but he is fortunate to get so much "love" here. but yes, let's get back to football ya
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eliz3p View Post
    poor Sadar, getting alot of comments on his non footballing issues like his looks. lol. but he is fortunate to get so much "love" here. but yes, let's get back to football ya
    for gods sake it's sardar not 'sadar'

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Galactika For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 708

You do not have permission to view the list of names.