• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Where did this happen?

Comment

who that..? toti..?
      how they meet.?

Comment

Good for him to get that goal, means he goes into the next round of games for Zenit in the league and Champs League with confidence.

They play away at Lyon next Tuesday at 17.55 GMT
        Home to Arsenal Tula tomorrow night at 18.00 GMT

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Good for him to get that goal, means he goes into the next round of games for Zenit in the league and Champs League with confidence.

They play away at Lyon next Tuesday at 17.55 GMT
          Home to Arsenal Tula tomorrow night at 18.00 GMT
          I hope he gets rested for tomorrow, so he plays to his full potential on Tuesday against Lyon.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            I hope he gets rested for tomorrow, so he plays to his full potential on Tuesday against Lyon.
            I wouldn’t be surprised if he is, not much turn around after returning from the Hong Kong game and can see the priority being Tuesday.

Comment

maybe he will start and get pulled early or get 30 mins off bench just to stay sharp.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FarEasterner/sta...39338904240130

Azmoun won’t play today.

Comment

OFFICIAL line up with Azmoun starting today.

Comment

Let's hope our star stays healthy and wise (he is already wealthy ) Just worried about all the strain on him after the stellar 90+ minute performance vs HK and the long trip back to St. Petersburg.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      OFFICIAL line up with Azmoun starting today.

Bad idea

He should be rested.

Comment

I think inarsenewetrust is right , they’ve prob been told to get out there and get it done early so they can rest a few starters for Tuesday night.

Comment

Bad idea

He should be rested.
                          Thanks coach!

Comment

Bad idea
                            He should be rested.
                            They cannot risk dropping more league points. Especially given how condensed their upcoming schedule will be and given the fact that they are tied for points with 3 other teams, and a 4th team just 1 pt behind. The league improved a lot this year with krasnodar, spartak moscow, lokomotiv all legitimate title threats. Add to that sardar actually had a pretty chill international break, since we only played one match, most guys dealt with two. Also its very early in the season and I dont think fatigue should be a big issue right now.

Anyways, hopefully they finish the job in first half and he can rest the rest which I think is their plan. This is probably the xi we will see vs lyon as well, since malcom is still out, karavayev (excellent young signing from vitesse for 8-10 mil) and osorio just joined. Ozdoev may come in for kuzyaev depending on how he performs today.

Comment

any links?

Comment

Live link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHywufUYvMk

Comment

Working...
                                X