This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Why would you sub Azmoun off??? Stupid coach.
    he was gassed. Seemed fine with coming off himself. Covered a lot of ground and chased shadows today. You dont need to act like a clueless biased fan. Sardar did his job today, zenit are in the lead, and the last two attacks he seemed very very tired.

Comment

Why would you sub Azmoun off??? Stupid coach.
      Sardar asked for a sub, he was gesturing that his calf hurt since the 70th minute

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        he was gassed. Seemed fine with coming off himself. Covered a lot of ground and chased shadows today.
        He was in clear open positions and no one passed or made bad passes to him, he is 90 min player by now.

Comment

yes it was clear towards the end he wasnt moving at his top speed.. Doesnt seem like anything major but no need to risk it.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Sardar asked for a sub, he was gesturing that his calf hurt since the 70th minute
            That’s fine but in other games, especially the Russian Super Cup he was subbed off when he scored 2 goals.

Comment

He was in clear open positions and no one passed or made bad passes to him, he is 90 min player by now.
              he picked up a knock. Stop whining for once. This is a team sport and the objective for zenit is to win at all costs. Sardar did his job and the team is in the lead. He picked up a knock/was very fatigued (not related to conditioning) and asked for a sub and got it. Get a grip.

Comment

he picked up a knock. Stop whining for once. This is a team sport and the objective for zenit is to win at all costs. Sardar did his job and the team is in the lead. He picked up a knock/was very fatigued (not related to conditioning) and asked for a sub and got it. Get a grip.
                This is irrelevant to the substitution , I’m talking about no one making a good pass to him! Nor keeping up with his plays.

Comment

Sardar didn't look happy with his performance but for the most part he was chasing after loose balls.
                  I think his linkup play has improved a lot but he needs to work on improving his angles before shooting, his shots get disproportionately blocked compared to other forwards i've watched. His fitness is also pretty average, but I think he only looks more tired because he makes a lot of long sprinting runs so he tries to conserve energy.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    Sardar didn't look happy with his performance but for the most part he was chasing after loose balls.
                    I think his linkup play has improved a lot but he needs to work on improving his angles before shooting, his shots get disproportionately blocked compared to other forwards i've watched. His fitness is also pretty average, but I think he only looks more tired because he makes a lot of long sprinting runs so he tries to conserve energy.
                    I think his fitness is fine now. He usually always finished 90 mins strong. I think he picked up a knock and thats why he shot that decent chance in a kind of lazy half assed way.

Comment

This is irrelevant to the substitution , I’m talking about no one making a good pass to him! Nor keeping up with his plays.
                      nobody made a good pass to anybody in this game for zenit. Some games are like that. Stop pretending that they are being unfair to him or something, theyve given him tons of passes since he came and are part of his success too.

Comment

nobody made a good pass to anybody in this game for zenit. Some games are like that. Stop pretending that they are being unfair to him or something, theyve given him tons of passes since he came and are part of his success too.
                        And who’s fault is that? The coaches! He has been using the same line-up without any variability or change! Keep in mind Zenit fans say this! Where did I say anything about unfairness???

Comment

If Sardar wants to get a great transfer at the end of this season he needs to really pick it up, top scorer already seems out of reach while the Uzbek guy is netting them in left and right. Hope he’s fine to play for Team Melli so he can tally up his goal count and confidence vs Hong Kong. The service to him has been lazy too but he’s been un focused a bit. Hope he’ll tear it up in the next coming months. Also the Leagues going to be crazy the next coming weeks 6 teams are all neck to neck

Comment

sometimes I really wonder whats in the water here.

Sardar goes on a crazy scoring run ---> he can play for bayern.

Sardar goes three game without scoring primarily due to zenit being still rusty start of the season and in a bit of bad form---> sardar needs to pick it up or he wont transfer.

Do you ever stop and think how ridiculous you sound?

Comment

And who’s fault is that? The coaches! He has been using the same line-up without any variability or change! Keep in mind Zenit fans say this! Where did I say anything about unfairness???
                              baba you keep whining like an emotionally hurt 6 year old. Sardar is fine, he had a workman like display. Zenit didnt cross their halfway line much, but dug out a win away to spartak in hostile conditions, which is really impressive considering they havent been in good form and lost back to back games.

this game wasnt about sardar shining. It was about zenit getting the win against the odds and they did that.

Comment

Nope because if he keeps the same form he has now he won’t perform in the champions league either and he’ll probably play mediocre for Team Melli also. You’re The Who sounds ridiculous players need to be consistent, enough of this “oh it’s alright he had 1 bad game, oh it’s ok he missed 1 100% goal opportunity, and that’s what exactly stops our players from reaching that extra mile to become truly world class! Unless you don’t want him to be that

Comment

Working...
                                X