X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Europa league group
    baba if they were in group of death you would still complain.

Comment

lyon in group G, not bad

Comment

Lyon in their group

Comment

zenit, Benfica, Lyon ! should be exciting new matchups for sardar.

Comment

Gonna put some money on Sardar to be top scorer in Champs League 😀

Comment

Drawn with Leipzieg! Wow. Exciting. Lot of Bundesliga teams will look closely at sardar in this matchup, maybe even leipzieg themselves.

I would say all the teams in this group has similar chance of advancing.

Comment

Red Bull Leipzig , tricky.

Comment

we got leipzing, is such funny azmoun playing in lyon and leipzing , both stadiums iran played in world cup and scored

Comment

Pretty nice draw honestly. Good exposure against teams from good leagues that will definitely be watched and scouted all while also still having a fair chance for advancing

Comment

i been to leipzing stadium, it is lit, super lit

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        russian and Ukrainian clubs can’t be grouped together due to political tension
                        interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          baba if they were in group of death you would still complain.
                          You didn't read my previous post. I wanted the group of death

Comment

so

Zenit
                            Benfica
                            Lyon
                            Leipzieg

I think Leipzieg will be favorites. But its very close and can go any direction. Given the nature of the group, I think zenit can, esp at home, afford to start all 4 of their attacking weapons : Driussi, Malcom, Dzyuba, Sardar. all 4 are ver dangerous and would get into any of the other 3 teams in the group as well.

Im thinking :

---------------------Lunev-------------------

Smolnikov----Ivanovic/Transfer------Rakitskiy----Douglas

Malcom---------Barrios-----Kuzyaev/transfer------Driussi

-------------------Sardar--------Dzyuba-------------

Comment

Descent draw for Zenit. Sardar will get great exposure and hopefully he will score in away and home games.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                You didn't read my previous post. I wanted the group of death
                                well then, sardar would hardly get a kick and zenit would get embarrassed. Good thing it didnt happen bc they arent in that level. Hes in a very scoutable, competitive group that maybe average clueless neutrals might not give a damn about but anybody interested in sardar would definitely pay a lot of attention to.

Comment

Working...
                                X