This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    thats a stretch for them to get past KO stages when its 2 legs....he can score those goals in group stages and be remembered (also these bigger teams are more relaxed in group stage, as opposed to KO they are focused and its a must win) If they go to next round, they might get a team that wont give any chances. similar to when Rostov faced United, couple of yrs ago, Sardar was barely able to do anything both legs. And that United team sucked, it was EL and not even CL

I'd love to see him get a group like Real Madrid, Inter and some easy team from pot 4
    Agreed! I hope Zenit gets grouped with prolific clubs to give Sardar the most exposure as possible.

Pot 2: Real Madrid, Dortmund, Atletico, or Tottenham

Pot 3: Inter, Bayer Leverkusen (always thought Sardar would be a great fit here), Valencia

Pot 4: Galatasaray, Lille, Atalanta

Comment

https://draw.inker.one/#/cl/gs

did the mock draw and ended up with :

Zenit
      Napoli
      Club Brugge
      Red Star

and

Zenit
      Benfica
      Salzburg
      Lille

Fancy zenit to go through in either of those. Their pot 1 status is very crucial indeed bc if they were in pot 2 it would be really difficult for them.

They need to get malcom back for sure. He is key. They need a playmaker. The team only has kuzyaev right now who was out for months with injury. And lastly, it seems they are really trying to get the Brazlian/Serbian beast from torino that is Lyanco. captain of brazil olympic but ex member of serbian youth teams. Would be an awesome acquisition to partner rakitsky.

Lets see what deals they get over the line in the coming week.

Comment

This is not what I want, but my guess is:

zenit
        shakhtar
        levekusen
        lipzeing

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post

zenit
          shakhtar
          levekusen
          lipzeing
          cant be grouped with shakhtar

Comment

I got:
            Zebit
            Napoli
            Olympiakos
            Leipzig

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              cant be grouped with shakhtar
              and

Why?

Comment

and

Why?
                russian and Ukrainian clubs can’t be grouped together due to political tension

Comment

E5555F78-FC49-4255-AAE8-D75038E1B39D.jpeg

Result of my group simulation. Would be a pretty exciting group actually

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    No way , better to get through the group stage and see Sardar against a Barcelona etc and if he gets a couple of goals would be amazing. I know I’m dreaming here but imagine he scores the winner and knocks out Barcelona out of the Champions League.
                    and imagine if barca knocks out zenit with a handful of goals..
                    As usual

Comment

zenit
                      shakhtar
                      levekusen
                      lipzeing
                      cant be grouped with shakhtar, cant have two teams of the same country together.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        [ATTACH]18539[/ATTACH]

Result of my group simulation. Would be a pretty exciting group actually
                        I too think it will be something like this. Would be perfect for sardar. Games against quality opposition but vs opposition that zenit can actually compete against.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          cant be grouped with shakhtar, cant have two teams of the same country together.
                          Shakhtar is from Ukraine but I doubt they will be in the same group due to political reasons.
                          maa bachehaaye iroonim
                          hamishe irooni mimoonim
                          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                            Shakhtar is from Ukraine but I doubt they will be in the same group due to political reasons.
                            i assume he ment that leverkausen and Leipzig are from the same country thus cant be in the same group
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Ukraine is not part of Russia. Soviet Union was broken apart in 1991. Having said that, you are actually correct about Russia and Ukraine not having teams in the same group. They made it a rule as the UEFA web page on today's draw clearly states: "No team can play a club from their own association and, based on decisions taken by the UEFA Executive Committee, clubs from Russia and Ukraine must not be drawn in the same group." putting the sentence on Russia and Ukraine, which have two separate associations, in the same bullet point on the same association rule makes it confusing yet it does say 'and' to separate the part about the two countries from same association rule.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...d=2618888.html

Comment

UEFA makes all sort of political accommodations for those who think only Iranian football has politics.

Kosovo and Serbia won't play each other.
                                Spain and Gibraltar.
                                Armenia and Azerbaijan

Comment

Working...
                                X