X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      my nigga is stylish these days but man he will forever be soooo pale Looks like a ghost

Comment

Game tomorrow morning 9:30 EST against Ufa

Comment

I just hope all this celebrity attention doesn't take Sardar's focus away.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Ok, I know Zenit and RPL overall are at a higher level yet I am hoping that Sardar get's even more motivation after watching the highlights of Mehdi's second hattrick in 2.5 months and goes for one himself TM could benefit from some brotherly healthy competition

Go Sardar!

Comment

Match starting in under 10 minutes. Sardar starting as usual

Comment

links?

Comment

Originally posted by Mehdi10 View Post
                  links?
                  https://youtu.be/Ak_3ORgkHgs

Comment

Azmoun will get a hat trick today, trust me.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I think I'd cry tears of joy if that happens... Iranians need some luck this week especially with the whole ARJ situation

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          I think I'd cry tears of joy if that happens... Iranians need some luck this week especially with the whole ARJ situation
                          #shouldhavegonetoleicester

Comment

i caught on to action late in first half and looked like zenit will be lucky to get even a narrow win from this match..!
                            UFA were playing tough and that sorta small stadium of theirs looked jam packed with boisterous crowd which is a rare sightings in RPL..!

Zenit were struggling badly holding possession and making any sorta play in MF.... look for an early change there in 2nd half..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              i caught on to action late in first half and looked like zenit will be lucky to get even a narrow win from this match..!
                              UFA were playing tough and that sorta small stadium of theirs looked jam packed with boisterous crowd which is a rare sightings in RPL..!

Zenit were struggling badly holding possession and making any sorta play in MF.... look for an early change there in 2nd half..?
                              Yeah, this is odd. A whole different team from last season where they were winning games 5-0. :/

Also none of their good signings are on (Malcom and Driussi).

Comment

Yeah, this is odd. A whole different team from last season where they were winning games 5-0. :/

Also none of their good signings are on (Malcom and Driussi).
                                not really. Before sardar came last year they struggled in many games. Esp away from home like this game vs a solid very defensive team it will always be hard.
                                That why RPL is a higher level than eridivisie, portugal, etc. The smaller teams are a lot harder to walk all over bc they are physical, very tactical, and disciplined.

Comment

Working...
                                X