Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found out why Sochi have taken a few Zenit players and it’s because the club took over Dynamo Saint Petersburg and moved the club to Sochi. There must be some original ties still there , Poloz was sold to them earlier in the Summer so will be reuniting with Noboa.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      At the end of the day, if coming on here creates conflict and aggressive reactions, maybe I should if anything take a break from it.
      My comments were not even close to being aggressive in any way. I have no reason to be aggressive towards anyone here. We're just talking football.

Please don't make these false claims about me. Thank you.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun with Iran and Zenit from January 2019 until before the new 2019-20 RPL season:

Comment

nice vid..! our boy has been in a phenomenal form since the WC .... shame he couldnt live up to his billing during the wc18...!

so no deadline day offers/rumors for him..? sorta surprise..!! i gather Zenit has shut down any possible would be approaches for their golden boy already..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            nice vid..! our boy has been in a phenomenal form since the WC .... shame he couldnt live up to his billing during the wc18...!

so no deadline day offers/rumors for him..? sorta surprise..!! i gather Zenit has shut down any possible would be approaches for their golden boy already..!?
            It’s only English Premier League and Championship that shuts today , rest of Europe is open till end of the month and some further than that.

Comment

Why should there? And why people want him to move? He plays for a good club in a ok league. He will and does need international experience! He should stay at least one more year in Russia.
              sigpic

Comment

Besides his miss vs Morocco, I'd say he wasn't too bad. I know we were very emotional with high expectations but even though he was isolated for 80% of our games he managed to win aerial battles vs Sergio Ramos, Benatia, and Pepe!

Comment

so some of you moan about how there is racist manager, racist chairman, racist groundskeeper, racist doorman when lesser players like taremi and ghoddos don’t play in england or spain. So and so “deserves” a move to better club, league, etc. when we actually have a player who can realistically move to a top club based on his performances, and not what he “deserves”, its better for him to stay in russia, huh? “he is smiling”, “he is happy”, “he is laughing”. hopefully Sardar has more ambition than that.

Comment

RPL currently has a UEFA Association Club Coefficient of 50.549 https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...ntry/#/yr/2019 ranked sixth below Spain, England, Italy, Germany and France (in that order) and above Portugal, Belgium, Ukraine, Turkey and Netherlands (in that order). It is purely based on club performance in CL and EL so it is only one analytic (metric) https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...country/about/ that doesn't necessarily take into account many other factors yet it is an important one. Sardar plays for the current champion of RPL and will have the opportunity to shine AGAIN playing against major European football powerhouses in CL. He has an incredible chemistry with his teammates and the coaching staff and is loved by the fans. He just needs to have a great season and then we could talk about the possibilities of moving to the top tier.

Go Sardar!

Comment

I don’t know man but Azmoun to Manchester United would have been a cool transfer rumor now that Lukaku left for Inter Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I don’t know man but Azmoun to Manchester United would have been a cool transfer rumor now that Lukaku left for Inter Milan.
                        United is a death sentence... They'd let him rot on the bench and drain all his talents.

I don't even want him on Arsenal either, at least not for a while. Azmoun should definitely stay at Zenit for at least another full year, then transfer to the bests top 4 league team that offers him a starting position.

Personally I think Serie A would be a great fit for Azmoun. Maybe if Lukaku leaves in 1-2 years, Azmoun could take his place at Inter

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          United is a death sentence... They'd let him rot on the bench and drain all his talents.

I don't even want him on Arsenal either, at least not for a while. Azmoun should definitely stay at Zenit for at least another full year, then transfer to the bests top 4 league team that offers him a starting position.

Personally I think Serie A would be a great fit for Azmoun. Maybe if Lukaku leaves in 1-2 years, Azmoun could take his place at Inter
                          Azmoun at Inter would be amazing! I would cry! hahahah
                          My favorite childhood team!

Comment

Comment

Azmoun declines his interview @ 12:06

Comment

fk him..! $poilt lil turd..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X