X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice assist by Sardar!

I can’t wait for the UCL so we can watch Sardar in action on US tv

Did you guys know Sardar is a part of only a few Iranians who has played in both the UEFA Champions League and the Europa League?

I also think he’s the youngest Iranian to play in the Europa League in 2013 (I believe he was 19). I know some laugh at Rubin Kazan and still look down on the Russian League, but you know how important it is for a player to get that type of exposure at that age? I’m not a fan of Papa Berdy but his boner for Sardar paid off for Team Melli because he put Sardar in pressure situations where he was forced to react and make quick decisions on the field. Europa League is not the most popular and is below the UCL, but they have very competitive and thirsty teams play every year.

I’m happy for Sardar Azmoun. He’s not a quitter and I love that about him. The same goes for Alireza Jahanbakhsh. They both have that Mehdi Mahdavikia mentality of staying consistent and not giving up their careers in Europe. Respect.

Comment

متلک گفتن غول روسی به سردار

آرتیم دزیوبا بعد از این بازی با سردار شوخی با مزه ای کرد و در مصاحبه اش گفت: در نیمه اول بازی ما فرصت هایی داشتیم
      اما در نیمه دوم همه عصبی شده بودند چون نیاز به گل داشتیم. فراموش کردم به آزمون می خواهم بگویم که این بهترین گل دوران فوتبالی ام بود
      هنوزم در شوک هستم واقعا سردار به کسی پاس گل داد

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
        متلک گفتن غول روسی به سردار

آرتیم دزیوبا بعد از این بازی با سردار شوخی با مزه ای کرد و در مصاحبه اش گفت: در نیمه اول بازی ما فرصت هایی داشتیم
        اما در نیمه دوم همه عصبی شده بودند چون نیاز به گل داشتیم. فراموش کردم به آزمون می خواهم بگویم که این بهترین گل دوران فوتبالی ام بود
        هنوزم در شوک هستم واقعا سردار به کسی پاس گل داد
        خوب بامزه بود، ولى يادمون نره كه سردار بارها براى تيم ملى پاس گل داده و آخرين پاس گل اش در بازى يكچهارم نهايى جام قهرمانى آسيا در مقابل چين بود كه با يك فرار سريع
        دفاع چپ چين رو جا گذاشت و مهدى طارمى رو در مقابل دروازه خالى حريف صاحب گل كرد.

Funny joke by Dzyuba (that he couldn’t believe that Sardar had an assist) yet lets not forget that Sardar has had many assists for TM. The most recent one was the first goal against China in the AC quarterfinals.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Nice assist by Sardar!

Did you guys know Sardar is a part of only a few Iranians who has played in both the UEFA Champions League and the Europa League?

I also think he’s the youngest Iranian to play in the Europa League in 2013 (I believe he was 19). I know some laugh at Rubin Kazan and still look down on the Russian League, but you know how important it is for a player to get that type of exposure at that age? I’m not a fan of Papa Berdy but his boner for Sardar paid off for Team Melli because he put Sardar in pressure situations where he was forced to react and make quick decisions on the field. Europa League is not the most popular and is below the UCL, but they have very competitive and thirsty teams play every year.

I’m happy for Sardar Azmoun. He’s not a quitter and I love that about him. The same goes for Alireza Jahanbakhsh. They both have that Mehdi Mahdavikia mentality of staying consistent and not giving up their careers in Europe. Respect.
          Excellent points. After scoring against Bayern and Atletico Madrid (in Madrid), Sardar has the confidence and experience to score against any team.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Nice assist by Sardar!

You can watch all Zenith's games live on youtube in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
              You can watch all Zenith's games live on youtube in the US.
              youtube with no commentary isn’t even comparable to watching on live TV with professional English commentary

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                youtube with no commentary isn’t even comparable to watching on live TV with professional English commentary
                I hate commentary specially when it's iran or an iranian is playing. somehow the sanctions and the hostage situation is brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                  I hate commentary specially when it's iran or an iranian is playing. somehow the sanctions and the hostage situation is brought up.
                  Dafuq? That's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Dafuq? That's crazy
                    yeah i remember during iran-morocco they kept bringing up politics. stick to the football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by webmaster; 08-04-2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

L'Équipe: Malcom victim of a racist banner from Zenit fans blaming the board for not respecting their traditions of not recruiting black players
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...t_banner_from/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

russophobia. americans think russia is racist, while simultaneously watching a racially motivated mass shooting happening down the street (well, unless it's a false flag)

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                            russophobia. americans think russia is racist, while simultaneously watching a racially motivated mass shooting happening down the street (well, unless it's a false flag)
                            I was thinking the same, that it's fake news. But football fans do all sorts of shit, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had done so.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              holy crap

Comment

Lol yes every country has racism but it isn’t fake news, the banner was put out there and it isn’t all Zenit fans. It’s a minority who believe that black players shouldn’t play for Zenit and have racist beliefs.

Comment

Working...
                                X