Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenerbahce also apparently had staff/players sabotaging the team to get rid of other coaching staff.
    Turkish football is an example of how money and good infrastructure means nothing when there is no proper management and transparency.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Fenerbahce also apparently had staff/players sabotaging the team to get rid of other coaching staff.
      Turkish football is an example of how money and good infrastructure means nothing when there is no proper management and transparency.
      I wouldn’t say it means nothing,
      But it certainly diminishes its potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Haha that picture 🙂

Comment

he can score there, i am sure

Comment

Yes! Today's game is on BT Sport/ESPN UK hoping to see the lad.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is he going to get minutes today? The match is on BT TV so don't know if I should go home earlier to watch it or not!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  Is he going to get minutes today? The match is on BT TV so don't know if I should go home earlier to watch it or not!
                  i think he will start, if they paid 12 million mid season, they will play him

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    i think he will start, if they paid 12 million mid season, they will play him
                    He is on the bench, but will hopefully get some minutes!

Comment

I’m guessing due to not long having hooked up with the squad, been involved in training would be better for him to be on the bench. More time on the training pitch with his new teammates and they will play him. But ye I agree with the money they’ve payed for him, they will be starting him eventually .

Comment

I wouldn’t be upset if he doesn’t start. It wasn’t long ago he played 6 back to back matches in a continental tournament that comes around once every 4 years. And although it’s been over 2 weeks, I assume they want to gradually bring him on so they don’t aggravate a muscle still recovering.

I’m not a scientist but I think there’s some truth behind it no? Although the body may feel recovered, if not taken care of in a proper and routine manner, damage can still be inflicted if a player comes back after a heavy tournament? I’m not completely sure either myself.

Comment

Anyways, looking forward to hearing the Russian commentators: “Goooooooooooool! SeRRdaRR OzMoooooooN!”

Comment

he will come on like 60-65 mins and can come in earlier depending on the score

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              and can come in earlier depending on the score
                              True Fact

#legendofpunditry

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

and i am predicting azmoun will score

Comment

Working...
                                X