• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

latest practice pics

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great for sardar another prolific attacking player for him to play with
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Great for sardar another prolific attacking player for him to play with
            So he plays the same position as Sardar, this might cause some probles for Sardar, he might play less, maybe even score less.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              So he plays the same position as Sardar, this might cause some probles for Sardar, he might play less, maybe even score less.
              He is the replacement for Rigoni who is highly rumored to join Sampdoria. I don’t think Malcom plays striker/played striker before. I remember at his time at Bordeaux he played right winger.

Comment

I dont think semak would be silly enough to touch the sardar/dzubya connection they're stellar together also malcom is a versatile player can play behind azmoun or on the wing which is what I'd be willing to bet is what semak is planning to do with him
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Malcom joining Zenit has absolutely has NO adverse affect on Azmoun. This is all around a great thing for him and the team.

Cant wait to see what a D-A-M line up is going to do!!!!!
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

he has only ever been a winger in his career. not sure how you deduced this. lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      he has only ever been a winger in his career. not sure how you deduced this. lol
                      If you read my comment, I never deducted that. It was a question based on a previous comment, which in fact I had quoted

Comment

If you read my comment, I never deducted that. It was a question based on a previous comment, which in fact I had quoted
                        no problem! Attacking player doesnt mean center forward. Sardar is untouchable in this zenit team unless he stops scoring completely for 20 games.
                        Malcom is strictly a winger. He will replace rigoni/mak who are both leaving the team. It will be interesting to see how zenit lineup because it will be hard for them to field their 4 best offensive players in the same team (Sardar, Dzyuba, Malcom, Driussi). It will be interesting to see if semak packs the midfield and plays 4-3-3 with driussi,sardar,malcom is a very fast dangerous front three, or if he retains the 4-4-2 with dzyuba and sardar up top, and only includes one of malcom and driussi wide, and fills the other wide role with a more defensive player.

The only forwards in this team remain Sardar, Dzyuba, and the young montenigrin backup djordjevic.

Comment

When will Malcolm start?

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                            When will Malcolm start?
                            Zenit have a game tomorrow evening.

Comment

A feasible target for Zenit should be making it to at least the RO 16 of Champions League.

Minimun: RO16

Maximum: Quarter-Finals

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                A feasible target for Zenit should be making it to at least the RO 16 of Champions League.

Minimun: RO16

Maximum: Quarter-Finals
                                hopefully they can get a favorable draw. Anyone know when that is btw?

Comment

Working...
                                X