This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    That holds true, however, Zenit are expected to lose many foreign players in this transfer window. Zenit are rumored to lose Kranevitter, Rigoni (Who’s agent went to Sampdoria for a likely departure), and Hernani (to Parma on loan with an option to buy). I’m sorry but I just don’t see Sutormin as CL quality and I believe Luka Djordevic is just taking up the club’s wages. With Taremi you can guarantee the partnership and chemistry we see with TM. (In addition to Taremi playing out on the wings) Taremi pressures the oppositions line which translates to more chance creation and Taremi=Poulsen/Azmoun=Werner in terms of the similarity of roles at RB Leipzig. (Taremi additionally converts goals Azmoun misses for TM at times and vice-versa).
    yeah bro it would be awesome but again, not happening.

Comment

Does any good boy have the Stream?

Or good girl?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Does any good boy have the Stream?

Or good girl?
        Seems to be free as the Russian Premier league posts it directly on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36CX5RpRTgk

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Seems to be free as the Russian Premier league posts it directly on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36CX5RpRTgk
          tank yoo very mach

Comment

sardar looks very sharp. Game being played in downpour.

Comment

Penalty won and scored by Azmoun.

1-0 for zenit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

what a play by sardar. Was off the pitch getting treatment, comes back on, uses his speed to capitalize on error from sochi defenders, runs clear rounds keeper and tackled right as he was putting it away. Cool PK sends keeper the wrong way.

1v1s have been iffy for him recently, but his decision and ability to round keeper there was spot on.

Comment

So he basically got really hurt, they sprayed his ankle, he came back and scored lol. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Comment

So he basically got really hurt, they sprayed his ankle, he came back and scored lol. Hopefully it's nothing serious.
                    just a hit nothing serious at all as we saw by the way he ran at full speed and rounded the keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      just a hit nothing serious at all as we saw by the way he ran at full speed and rounded the keeper.
                      Before that... he fell by himself, no one around him. He got off the field afterwards.

Comment

Clever goal , looks sharp. Needs some better play in to him but looks a very hard pitch to pass on etc due to the conditions so understandable.

Comment

Before that... he fell by himself, no one around him. He got off the field afterwards.

lmao. Exactly. He got a knock, and then he got some treatment and then outsprinted the defense and GK, got fouled, and converted the PK. I think he is fine bro.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            lmao. Exactly. He got a knock, and then he got some treatment and then outsprinted the defense and GK, got fouled, and converted the PK. I think he is fine bro.
                            I thought he fell by himself lol?

Comment

Here’s the penalty: never in doubt

https://mobile.twitter.com/fczenit_e...18954782298112

Comment

He seemed pretty tired especially with the weather conditions but it’s a little irritating when he is hands down your best forward and you keep taking him out before the match ends prime example game with Lokomotiv

Comment

Working...
                                X