X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That second goal was 🔥

And it looked like the one he scored vs Gutter in the 2015 Asian Cup

Eyval! Best wishes for you Sardar Irooni!

Comment

Origi set to extend his contract: https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/med...rpool-contract

Comment

Rainy day at training today. Here's Sardar with one of the newest signings, Aleksei Sutormin

Comment

I’m also thinking with Origi joining Liverpool it’ll be obviously harder for Sardar to get into the starting line-up early on in the season. But that’s what life is all about. Working hard for your dreams and having to compete at a high level.

IF there’ll be a legitimate offer for Sardar, every Iranian will obviously push for him to go. But I feel he should stay for another half season with Zenit and wait for other offers.

I understand the excitement and the hype. Liverpool are current UCL Champions and this is an amazing time to be a fan of Team Melli and of Azmoun. But I’m also hoping it’ll be the right decision for our boy.

I don’t know, I mean I’m not a professional footballer with an agent and Liverpool showing interest. It’s a gut feeling from a fan who wants the best for our giant striker. I just hope whatever happens ends up well for Azmoun.

Because the way I see it if they do decide to sign him, he will most likely go out on loan and right now (despite being amazing for Zenit) there may not be plans for him.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Rainy day at training today. Here's Sardar with one of the newest signings, Aleksei Sutormin

thats ozdoev theyve been mates since rubin days I think. He is also ethnic turkmen and is close to sardar. Solid player.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              thats ozdoev theyve been mates since rubin days I think. He is also ethnic turkmen and is close to sardar. Solid player.
              My bad if I'm mistaken, I thought it was this guy:

Comment

Let the kid stay in Zenit with his Russian mates where he is doing good. He will not survive in Liverpool, would warm the bench and be without a team after that and it would take couple more years to gain his form and confidence back.

Comment

Originally posted by dash_sina View Post
                  Let the kid stay in Zenit with his Russian mates where he is doing good. He will not survive in Liverpool, would warm the bench and be without a team after that and it would take couple more years to gain his form and confidence back.
                  It's the classic big fish in a small pond vs. small fish a large ocean. At this point, he's the big man on campus at Zenit and doing well! Does he risk that for a chance at possible stardom in EPL? I think not, at least not yet. Let him get some more silverware (Top RPL scorer, CL goals, etc) before considering another option.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    That second goal was [emoji91]

And it looked like the one he scored vs Gutter in the 2015 Asian Cup

Eyval! Best wishes for you Sardar Irooni!
                    Does Azizi still wonder even this goal could have been a lucky move?
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

There’s conflicting rumours on what Liverpool want to do in this transfer window, Origi has one more year left on his contract and to reward the contributions that he made last season Klopp wants to give him a new contract. It’s up to Origi whether he wants to go somewhere else as he is not going to be starting many games at Liverpool.
                      Sturridge left as his contract had finished but Klopp promised the young English striker Brewster that if he signed a new contract last season that he would be part of the first team squad and so would get minutes as he was out for about 18 months with a bad injury and has only got back to full fitness at the end of last season.
                      So if all depends on what Origi wants to do , if he wants to leave then they will let him as there are already clubs interested, and then this will mean that Liverpool would probably be in the market for a striker. It’s most likely why there was scouts sent out to look at Azmoun, it’s known that Klopp has long been an admirer.
                      I’m guessing that if an offer gets put in that Zenit want then they would be willing to sell but Azmoun has already said before that he wouldn’t want to go to Liverpool to sit on the bench and so there would have to be certain guarantees given to him.
                      As I said before he looks the happiest he’s been in his career at the moment and this is showing in his football and is a good thing for our national team. My advice to him would be to stay at Zenit , play in the Champions League, keep banging in the goals and then other big clubs will also come calling and he could go somewhere as their first choice striker.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                        Does Azizi still wonder even this goal could have been a lucky move?
                        I love Azizi as much as I love the crazy Aussie guy that broke the goalposts in that qualifying game but he’s talking crap here.

Comment

Not EPL! Neither Liverpool nor any other team in England is not good for Sardar I think! there is noting to learn just hard working like a horse and much more injuries, He said he likes to go to Germany, Bayern would be better choise, Bayer need to replace Robert Lewandowski.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                            Not EPL! Neither Liverpool nor any other team in England is not good for Sardar I think! there is noting to learn just hard working like a horse and much more injuries, He said he likes to go to Germany, Bayern would be better choise, Bayer need to replace Robert Lewandowski.
                            and you mean Germany and Bayern is about less hard work and injuries? If anything Bundesliga will take away his creativity. The same thing that happened to Ali Karimi.

Azmoun is made for Italy!

Comment

Zenit is made for Azmoun

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Zenit is made for Azmoun

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                He’s friends with and has chemistry on the pitch with 3-4 of the starting players who feed him ball after ball. Azmoun gets more goals and his friends get assists. It’s a win win situation because there’ll be decent transfer offers for the assisting player too

Comment

Working...
                                X