Clear All

Comment

Sardar's goals

1st goal:
      https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...52740459126785

2nd goal (the turn is just sublime):
      https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...56368754335745

Comment

Even though he is a forward I think taking him off messed up Zenits momentum and became directly one of the reasons for today’s loss
        Semak went full retard but it’s better to keep him fit for UCL

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          Even though he is a forward I think taking him off messed up Zenits momentum and became directly one of the reasons for today’s loss
          Semak went full retard but it’s better to keep him fit for UCL
          Agree with your point, but keep it classy bro. This is offensive.

Comment

This boy is a special talent! Excited to see what he offers in Wilmots system.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              This boy is a special talent! Excited to see what he offers in Wilmots system.
              Yeah I also can't wait and hope Wilmots can use him successfully!

His second goal reminded me of the great one he scored Vs Qatar in the 2015 Asian cup.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

His second goal reminded me of the great one he scored Vs Qatar in the 2015 Asian cup.

Pure luck according to Khodadad lool

Comment

https://t.co/DIS1utIRxL
                  Russian sources reporting that liverpool scouts were in attendance at the supercup to watch sardar and were impressed by his display.

Obviously they are looking at potential forwards to play backup to firmino, with origi rumored to be leaving. Despite his clutch goals and good mentality I think that Azmoun is all around a better footballer than Origi.

My personal take is that I doubt azmoun would move there when the backup role is so clearly defined, and I dont think its good for his development, nor do I even think an official offer is sure to materialize.

BUT, I post this because it is great news that sardar is on the radar of top clubs again. I think with a strong performance in CL he will have top offers come January.
                  He needs to use these next 6 months to improve his one on ones and hold up play ON THE GROUND. He is fantastic at winning aerial duels/ holding aerial balls up, but still even yesterday there were times that the ball was fired into his feet and his first touch wasnt precise enough. He has everything else now imo.

At the end of the day azmoun is not like aRJ. I dont think he will agree to move unless it is a very good offer for him. He said his favorite league is Bundesliga and I could see Dortmund, Leipzieg being really realistic great options.

Comment

Azmoun should not go anywhere next season. This Zenit team is just made for him. He should proove himself, win the league, the top scorer and and net in a couple of CL goals than he can move to a big club with heads up and the respect of the Zenit fans.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun is the ideal Jurgen Klopp player, works hard, defends well , links up well up front with players either side as he has shown with Iran. He is also a much better player than Origi but if he was to go to Liverpool he would go as the back up to Firmino, he would definitely get games as Liverpool are going for 7 trophies next season.
                      I agree that he is doing great at a team where he is guaranteed to play, he looks confident and is getting goals which is great with a World Cup qualifying game coming up. If nothing comes with it then he should be proud that the European Champions value him as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        At the end of the day azmoun is not like aRJ. I dont think he will agree to move unless it is a very good offer for him. He said his favorite league is Bundesliga and I could see Dortmund, Leipzieg being really realistic great options.
                        Azmoun in the Bundesliga would be explosive. All the rotation they do there means there are young defenders on other teams who are coming to grips with the game. They make mistakes. And we all know Azmoun punishes mistakes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Pure luck according to Khodadad lool
                            Lolll did he seriously say that? Man he was actually my favourite player when I first started watching football. Too bad he hasn't been as great off the pitch lol.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              holly shitttt that 2nd goal was simply sublime and world class..!!

whatta body positioning to shield the defender and provide himself space to receive the pass... absolute class on the turn and the poise and the calm to slot it in the smallest of opening..!!

Comment

This.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                holly shitttt that 2nd goal was simply sublime and world class..!!

whatta body positioning to shield the defender and provide himself space to receive the pass... absolute class on the turn and the poise and the calm to slot it in the smallest of opening..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X