This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Bichareh he isn't as gifted as some of our other guys (JB, Kaveh) in languages but the poor chap has to speak four different languages: Farsi, Torkeman, Russian and English.

He's doing pretty well, some of the guys on instagram should lay off him.
    thats exactly why he's turned off commenting off on all posts

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      thats exactly why he's turned off commenting off on all posts
      All of them on insta are members of the "team mellieh maneeeeeeh" (Loos) cult. Now that their God has joined the 8-0ers without a goodbye, and is even now rubbing salt in their wounds ("I am glad to join one of Asia's biggest clubs) they are getting even more unhinged.

I have a feeling Sardar is getting more mature now, he is still young, I really hope he can take the next step because he does have some proper world-class traits. 1-2 more years at Zenit building on what he has just done and then who knows...

Regardless, I'm proud of him.

Comment

I tried to learn Russian but I gave up when I started learning its grammar. It's a very difficult language to learn.

Comment

All of them on insta are members of the "team mellieh maneeeeeeh" (Loos) cult. Now that their God has joined the 8-0ers without a goodbye, and is even now rubbing salt in their wounds ("I am glad to join one of Asia's biggest clubs) they are getting even more unhinged.

I have a feeling Sardar is getting more mature now, he is still young, I really hope he can take the next step because he does have some proper world-class traits. 1-2 more years at Zenit building on what he has just done and then who knows...

Regardless, I'm proud of him.
          do you remember when people thought he was going to barca

Comment

Comment

nice azmoun is doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                And I am not sure if it was posted here or not, here is his interview from last week in Russian but he speaks in English:
                I am actually impressed with Sardar's English. I think he is now applying himself more when it comes to learning languages. He speaks Farsi, Turkmen, English and now more Russian. He is only gonna get better. Everyone matures at a different pace. He is definitely on the right track. All the fundamentals are there. It is so obvious that Sardar has a big and kind heart. The way he loves and respects his family, the way he loves people and he says that he wants to make Iranian people happy, all come across as very authentic. What he said about his tattoo and asking people to get to know him for who he is as a human being rather than his career as a football player was also very genuine and mature. His fighting spirit and his desire to earn his money by playing well shows that many of us in this forum were quick to judge him last year. Last but not least, he has a supporting, loving and wise family. His father gets it that a champion's psyche is key to future glory. Khalil Azmoun is a person of high expectations. This last one is something that many of our great players like Beiro do not have and in a way Sardar is very lucky.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Nice. So I finally found my unanswered question. He does speak both English and Russian. Good on him. Now I am even more proud of him!

I have a feeling that Azmoun will one day break Daei's top scorer record. Anyone with me on that thought?

Comment

New shirt will be out soon, doesnt say when though, asked my Russian colleague:
                    https://www.shop.fc-zenit.ru/product/ao5285_405/

Comment

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/russian...gic-bid-527537

Zenit are trying to sign Australian international Rogic.

Comment

Marchisio leaves Zenit . I was looking forward to seeing him link up with Sardar

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun to Celtic rumour again: https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/0...ce-to-sign-sa/

I don't know why these guys are so obsessed with Sardar and Milad. This time they are suggesting Azmoun as "part of a deal" to take Rogic to Zenit. A bit ridiculous.

Comment

Azmoun to Celtic rumour again: https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/0...ce-to-sign-sa/

I don't know why these guys are so obsessed with Sardar and Milad. This time they are suggesting Azmoun as "part of a deal" to take Rogic to Zenit. A bit ridiculous.
                            BS

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Its not a rumor. They author is just giving his personal suggestion

Comment

Azmoun + extra fee = Rogic?

The author should go to a mental hospital.

Comment

Working...
                                X