X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’m confused are they playing Red Star Belgrad or just a gholabi version of them?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
      I’m confused are they playing Red Star Belgrad or just a gholabi version of them?
      That is red star Belgrade. It's just spelled out in Serbian. Best team in Serbia and they were Serbian champions last season.

Comment

Live working link for Zenit vs Red Start Belgrade friendly: https://youtu.be/DWJTx5Lt-H4

Comment

Sardars goal vs. Crvena zvezda:

Comment

بازی بازی با دماغ هم بازی

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              بازی بازی با دماغ هم بازی
              Is sardar speaking full on Russian?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                wouldn't you expect it after all these years in Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  wouldn't you expect it after all these years in Russia?
                  He wasn’t speaking Russian in his last interview. He was speaking in Farsi to his translator and he was translating it to the Russian tv host

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watched the highlights from their friendly, Sardar missed another one on one chance. Really needs to improve at those, its clearly an area of weakness

Comment

I have technique, I'm not Dzyuba (Artem Dzyuba)

Сердар Азмун и Артем Дзюба на тренировке в Австрии

Sardar Azmoun and Artium Dzyuba in training camp in Austria

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                        he is doing really well. Much improvement since last year.

Comment

Pushing hard but he was rested for the practice game somehow. Ths is from last week.

and he is dancing here... lol

Last edited by webmaster; 06-29-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

And I am not sure if it was posted here or not, here is his interview from last week in Russian but he speaks in English:

Last edited by webmaster; 06-29-2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

He speaks Russian pretty fluently. Still for bigger interviews he would rather speak thru his translator and friend. Really not a big deal. Ozil does the same in arsenal with german and english. Sardar also speaks english quite well. So persian, turkmen, russian, and english. not bad.

Comment

Bichareh he isn't as gifted as some of our other guys (JB, Kaveh) in languages but the poor chap has to speak four different languages: Farsi, Torkeman, Russian and English.

He's doing pretty well, some of the guys on instagram should lay off him.

Comment

Working...
                                X