This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    All in all ,some of you have a big mouth and tongue, fosh midid, tohin mikonid, and this is very low level of communication..
    You have an amazing sense of humour, or absolutely zero insight into your behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Are you for real or is this just a joke for you?

One hour ago:

Now

So it's OK to ask for mods on other people but then "mods mods nakon wase ma".
      Are you for real?
      ino hagh dari guess it is my humour

all in all, only football can tell us this stories, khoda vakili, emshab hagh nadashtam yekam beram tu nerve hamatun? still i stay to my words about the player..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

not best player.....world class level player...world kelaaaasss
        Bro, you've been around as much as I have and I've always respected you but you're being extremely strange on this matter! I suggest you stop and not ruin your good reputation on the board. Sardar is loved by everyone, you don't like him, fair enough but no reason for this childish behaviour!
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

darim sohbat mikonim. mods mods nakon wase ma. we are now right after the match, we can talk and dicuss, i am not arguing. you want a lively discussion on this board, you can have it....enghadr bikar ham nistam ke bekhaim tamame vakht rajibe in sohbat konim. his team is out now, not important anymore if he scores the third or forth goal against fk ural, orenburg and co. said before the match today, that he has the chance to show what he is made off. he and his team did not deliver. what counts is the two matches in June 2020. ..shab bekheir. bacheha mochkaerim. khasteh nabashid.
          Today i had a very frustrating day, until i read this sweet persian humor.

Thank you Saeed.

Comment

btw, dzyuba really struggled tonight. Russian media is all over his case as well. In the best moments he failed to slip thru sardar a couple times and in general looked quite clumsy.

Interesting that when it mattered most, it was he and not azmoun who struggled. This was also the case in matches vs leipzig when dzyuba did close to nothing but azmoun still threatened.

He is really a modern forward capable of giving problems to most backlines, even with the limited shitty service at zenit and TM.

Zenit ultimately could not compensate for the miss of rakitskiy. He is not only their best defender but also best playmaker. He would start for most top teams in europe, and not having driussi to combine with sardar and dzyuba either also hurt them.

We will see what happens in sec half of season, traditionally when sardar has always been strongest. He already has a healthy goal and assist return and hopefully will break 20 goals in all comps and 10 assists by the end. I am sure in the summer zenit will try to cash in, as Ribalta the sporting director has been alluding too.

Comment

Russian league is crappy, Saeed has a point, I don't agree with him regarding to Azmoun talent but it is not normal a guy like him who moved there at 18 still playing in this league. 6 years is more than enough. He is supposedly our best player

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                One thing that I wish team melli players and Sardar could add to their arsenal has been outside of the box shooting...sardar is very skilled but this is the only part he is weak at and i wish he could keep working on it...
                I think he showed today in the 2-3 shots he had that this is something he is actually doing and it is improving (both in terms of self confidence to take on longer strikes, and execution). Me and some others were also like you calling for him to add this to his game for a while now.

Comment

Agha jan ,chera gush nemidi. PLAYING WITH SARDAR AZMOUN IS PLAYING WITH........

He who laughs last, laughs longest...
                  Hey Saeed!
                  Take a break! STOP TROLLING non stop!
                  Warned.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Unbeliveable GUYS!
                    Multiple warnings and bans were issued just now!
                    KEEP IT CLEAN! Press the report button and don't play John Wayne style of Town Sheriff Here!

All back to topic please!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      tactically speaking, Semak's Zenit has been soooooo damn 1 dimensional..... and predictable..! RPL opponents may be slow to catch on to this ....but not so in Europe..!
                      they are badly in need of quality Attacking CM but not so sure there is much use for such position in Semak's team set up and playing tactics anyhow..!!
                      bachelot jan, he has been hampered heavily by players at his disposal. They dont have a CAM, or technical cm, just not anybody in their current squad like that. Their additional creativity was supposed to come from wings with malcom, he is MIA all season. I actually think with what he had he did ok, obv when you dont have technical players in CM you jsut need to go for gardan koloft workhorses like ozdoev. I thought for a long time about what tactic he could have adopted given who was fit, and especially today without driussi or rakitskiy, there wasnt much he could do.

In reflection, zenit were actually solid in first half, similar to their first halves vs lyon and leipzig away. The disappointment for them is that 3 times they went into half times with strong positions, either in the lead or tied, and three times they failed to win, only against lyon grabbing a draw. Moving forward I think it is clear they need more depth, especially to make a CL run in the future. But this was teams first CL experience is quite a few years, so there is a learning curve associated with that. Today even teams with way more quality than zenit crashed out, like Ajax for example, losing at home to valencia.

Whether or not sardar stays to give it another go remains to be seen, but I think his performances this CL coupled with continued excellence domestically means he will not be short of suitors. One thing that has happened since his rebirth at zenit is a skyrocket in his price, naturally. I think a lot of teams will now be priced out of a move for sardar, meaning we are again just looking at a few top german teams under bayern, teams possibly like valencia in spain (although he is probably out of their cash range as well), and a couple italian sides like Roma. in PL I doubt he would move anywhere but a top 6 team (and I agree with that sentiment), but reality is that the top 6s forwards are all much much better, so if he went there it would be as a backup.

Unless one of the aforementioned (leipzig, dortmund, roma, valencia, etc) make a real play for him, I can see him staying at zenit. He has done his bit tho.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        a great year for iranian football...
                        The best thing that happened to us is the dismissal of Wilmots. What a sad year.

Comment

Why is everyone fighting like cat and dogs relax azmoun score a own goal but over all zenith were shit last night

Comment

I feel genuinely bad for Azmoun, scoring an own goal that leads to the elimination of your team sounds like a mental blow to me. I hope he can recover himself for the upcoming WCQ's.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I feel genuinely bad for Azmoun, scoring an own goal that leads to the elimination of your team sounds like a mental blow to me. I hope he can recover himself for the upcoming WCQ's.
                              Even if Benfica had not scored that goal Zenit would have still been eliminated as Lyon tied so Lyon would have moved up.

Comment

Nazare shakhise man:

Agar Sardar vaghean mikhahad yek ghadame digar dar footbaale herfeyi bar daraad in fasl raa dar Zenit baazi bokonad va sepas say konad

yek teame dar Italia, Ingilis, Alman ya Espania peyda konad.

Wolverhampton, Everton, Villareal, Werder Bremen, Lazio, Fiorentina, yek teame vasate jadval ham baashe behtar az mandan dar Roosie ast baraye

pishraft kardan.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X