Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sevilla, atletico, everton, Leicester and now Bayer are bs rumors made up by Italian medias (and not the most reliable)

Comment

I have said it before but Leverkusen would be a great move if true. Champions League guaranteed, great team mates, top league, excellent infrastructure, calm media environment, azmoun would prosper!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Azmoun is such a bad liar LOL (WE KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO NAPOLI JUST COME CLEAN BRO!)

FULL INTERVIEW

Comment

I dont think Bayer L. interest in sardar is a totally new thing..!! i coulda swore i recall them being amongst the names in the rumor mill before he opted to join Zenit..!!? or was it before that.?
          anyways, i think they have had a keen interest in him for a few years now.!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            I dont think Bayer L. interest in sardar is a totally new thing..!! i coulda swore i recall them being amongst the names in the rumor mill before he opted to join Zenit..!!? or was it before that.?
            anyways, i think they have had a keen interest in him for a few years now.!
            they offered/were interested after the rostov CL campaign. They offered again pre WC.

Here is what berdyev said at the time regarding the interest (pre WC) :

Kurban Berdyev: “There were calls from Leverkusen to the World Cup in Azmuna, but we will only talk after the tournament”
            Head coach of Rubin Kurban Berdyev, in an interview with BUSINESS Online, shared his expectations of speaking at the World Championships for the forward of the Kazan club and Iran’s national team Serdar Azmun , and spoke about possible options for continuing the striker’s career.

- What do you expect from Serdar Azmun?

He has recently fled. Before that, we were unhappy with him and this stardom. But everyone must survive. He had so many offers! England has five clubs, Germany has four clubs, Italy has three clubs. There are no official offers, but constant calls are coming. There were personal problems. He had a decline and he could not score even in training. He needed to survive all this and all the details are important.

- In case of a successful performance at the World Cup, he will leave?

- I think yes. With our financial situation, if a good and favorable offer arrives, then yes. And it should suit him.

- What should this be a proposal? Amounts of 15 - 20 million are real?

- Yes of course. And there were negotiations. Even the day before they called from Leverkusen to conduct a deal before the World Cup. But no, we will talk only after the World Cup. Now do not touch him, and I told him to turn off the phone. We must speak with him where he wants to play.

- The primary word is his?
            -
            Of course, where he wants and where he wants to play is important. We roughly understand where he can go, but before and during the World Cup, he should not be distracted by this.

- For Azmuna, matches with Spain and Portugal are a good showcase.

- And it was also lucky that he would play in Kazan. For him, this is important, of course. His stadium should help, ”Berdyev said.

https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/news/221429

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Sevilla, atletico, everton, Leicester and now Bayer are bs rumors made up by Italian medias (and not the most reliable)
              Definitely Italian media is one of worst for this kinda stuff

Comment

the more intrest the better, germany is also great, italy is great , just please leave the damn russian league.

Comment

Italian media heavily reporting about that interview 😂

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    he is contradicting what every other italian source is saying, so its hard to say. He has been wrong before. Nico Schira, De Marzio, and basically all of the neopolitan journalists are saying opposite. Just the other day sky who romano works for confirmed that azmoun is a target but not first option because of non EU status, that already contradicts what he is saying there.
                    Generally Fabrizio is best source. He has direct relationships with the agents. Di Marzio has lost some credibility last 2yrs

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      Generally Fabrizio is best source. He has direct relationships with the agents. Di Marzio has lost some credibility last 2yrs
                      as an arsenal fan I can tell you the guy has reported many things inaccurately as well. Again not saying deal will happen, but I think at this stage to claim hes not a real option for them or they are seriously considering making a move for him amongst some other potential forwards as well (mainly osimhen) is not reliable. The amount of independent sources, from neopolitan radio, to intermediaries, to CDS and Gazetta, in addition to SKY italy themselves and russian sources is enough to confirm to anybody that interest is real.

Whether or not the deal goes through is a totally different matter. Sardar seems himself ready to make the move, the question of him being non EU and the price will have to be weighed up. If Lille dont budge on 60 mil EU asking price for another non EU osimhen, then sardar is quite attractive at roughly half or more than half the price.

this is what moribato, an intermediary that works on russian transfers who actually first confirmed the interest said today :

Vincenzo Morabito, market agent close to the negotiation for Sardar Azmoun, spoke to Kiss Micro Napoli's microphones during the Radio Goal program: “The future of Azmoun will be decided only by Zenit, it is certainly a very complex situation. The Russian one is a complicated club and I don't think Napoli and Giuntoli want to get involved in this type of negotiation. There is also a political situation to be resolved regarding the sponsors, for sure he would have the pleasure of coming but there are really many complications. We would go towards a negotiation that begins today and you don't know when it ends ”.

http://sscalcionapoli1926.altervista.org/?p=310936

Add to this the fact that zenit and medvedev (CEO) have made it clear they are unwilling to enter any negotiations for buying or selling players until the season finishes and market situation becomes more clear.

Comment

A paper also published claim that Napoli were going to sign him in January but couldn’t due to the non-EU situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          the more intrest the better, germany is also great, italy is great , just please leave the damn russian league.
                          Why should he leave the russian league?
                          He plays CL, He is under the top scorer,...
                          sigpic

Comment

^^ Agree, only leave for a good club who gives Azmoun real chances to shine / grow. So never EPL
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              ^^ Agree, only leave for a good club who gives Azmoun real chances to shine / grow. So never EPL
                              At this point I am not even sure if Napoli would be a better club. They are 6th in Serie A and 9 points behind 4th spot with one game more played.
                              Napoli has scored 41 goals in 26 games, that makes an average of 1,57 goals per game. Zenit does score an average of 2 goals per game.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                                At this point I am not even sure if Napoli would be a better club. They are 6th in Serie A and 9 points behind 4th spot with one game more played.
                                Napoli has scored 41 goals in 26 games, that makes an average of 1,57 goals per game. Zenit does score an average of 2 goals per game.
                                Respect your opinion but it is not really a question at all. Look at the two squads. Look at some of napolis results this season...beating juve, beating liverpool, drawing liverpool in anfield, drawing barca (should have won).

They are in a different stratosphere to zenit, one look at their midfield can tell you that.

Their low position in the league, for the first time in 7 years or something (besides that they have been top 3-4), is not indicative of a bad team, but an inconsistent one, that had many issues off the field prior to ancelotti sacking. With gattuso their form has stabilized a lot. They will beat juve and liverpool one week then next week lose to brescia. This seems like a lack of focus.

anyways, Im not sure why this is even in question. We have seen zenits max, finished last in CL group, had some ok performances but nothing major, win russian league rinse repeat. In football if you do not progress you will stagnate! We have seen this with sardar before (remember rostov, rubin after his great campaign).

If you ask me, sardar is just at the level required for a team like napoli, he is not a better finisher than a top class player like mertens and is at a pretty similar level to milik, hard to argue he is a better player right now. In the end they may even opt for another target, leaving sardar with shitty PL or remaining in russia another year, which would be pretty ridiculous, even if you ask himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X