This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    They’re already champions of RPL with 4 games in hand. Spreading the playing time and giving the usual starters a break. It’s what a good coach would do.
    Makes sense, just wondering why Dzyuba played the entire game

Comment

Sardar is too good to play in Russia. It's the perfect time to move to a big league.

Comment

He could become topscorer, though I'm sure Dzyuba has his eyes on that

Comment

Why didn’t the Sochi player celebrate after he scored? Could he be going to Zenit next season? One wonders.. 🤔

Comment

he can finish top goal scorer

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                he can finish top goal scorer
                He’s gotta score 3/3 or more in the 3 matches left. And not pass to Dzyuba lol.

Whether he wins it or doesn’t win it, he’s gonna get end the season with 14 or more goals which is great!

Comment

If I was Sardar if they get penalties I would run up from outside of the box and take it before Dzyuba has a chance too.

Comment

Lol at Dzyuba’s reason for the dressing room antics.

https://www.rt.com/sport/494264-arte...ideo-teammate/

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Lol! This guy is a legend

Comment

Dzyuba obviously doesn’t know that Sardar is Turkmen, and even more concerning, he obviously doesnt know the slang “getting Turked.”. If he knew, he would probably keep his distance.
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

this guy is a big goofball...! put him together with our TM clown/goofus too, this is pretty much what you gonna get..!!

Dz often uses the media for taneh zani be azmoun..!! once he used an interview setting to hint at Azmoun to be more unselfish in front of the goal and pass him the ball more often..!! it worked too, since i've seen Sardar go out of his way to gift him golden chances in and around the box which along with PK taking has contributed immensely to his aghaye goal stats so far this season.

tbf though, Dzuba too went outa his way to help Sardar bed-in at Zenit (seemingly Literally ..!!? ) and achieve his impressive scoring stats in his first year at the club..!

these two have an incredibly good playing chemistry together and seem to get along great off the pitch too..! both being a goofballs and all..!

Comment

I thought Jahanbakhsh was the one who was from Qazvin?

hahaha all jokes aside, Dzyuba is so awesome.. Great duo for Zenit with him and Azmoun.

Comment

Dzyuba is one of the best things to happen to Azmoun's career

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X