This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    as a fellow arsenal fan it would be the worst thing. Gnabry situationwas a disaster, he went on loan to west brom where he didnt play a minute and then we sold him for 3 million to werder bremen to keep the garbage that was walcott instead. Then gnabry went from strength to strength in germany, and bayern bought him, now he is a world class player. Proof of arsenal having a shitty loan system. Anyways loaning isnt even a possibility/concept for azmoun. this is a 25 year old proven CL player. He is not a young kid you take and loan if it doesnt work out.

And by the way, even if he did replace lacazette, that would mean aubameyang would shift to his preferred CF. Azmoun would still get little mins.

I think this particular rumor is total BS. For one arsenal have limited funds, spending 30 million on a backup striker (which is what he would be) would be retarded. Our CF spot is actually one that we are well stocked, even if one of auba or lacazette leave. Martinelli has shown he is a world class talent and is a real CF and arteta likes the young nketiah kid a lot and even started him over lacazette recently. Any money we do have will be going to address CB, CDM long time problem positions.
    I agree, my point re: Gnabry as that Arsenal loan system is so bad that no player basically recovers if they go that route. Gnabry was a rare exception who survived and thrived (I guess szczesny is another). I also agree with you that Arsenal attack is stacked, but if one of the two big names leave, there is a very high chance they will bring in a more senior player from outside. Martinelli is my fav. up and coming player, but a good chance he will be developed as a winger first (I think he was better whenever he played there in front of Saka). All in all, as you said it is probably BS, but a good feeling to see a TM player linked with your club. I always had high hopes when we had Danny Karbassiyoon as a player and then scout under Wenger.

Comment

Btw werner is leaving for Chelsea Leipzig could be a good spot

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        he wouldnt be given a chance rip

Comment

Lmao! Arsenal is literally a meme club, the laughing stock of the EPL. Name me one player that's actually improved since moving to Arsenal?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            and nagelssman said they cant get schick from roma permanently.

It would be the dream move for azmoun. Azmoun certainly has the mobile, flexible, clean playing style to play for them. He is a superior player to schick anyways. Plus he brings good CL experience, WC experience, and title winning experience that a lot of their younger players dont have.

Sadly, I dont see leipzig paying 30 million for him, since Schick was going to cost the same from Roma.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              Lmao! Arsenal is literally a meme club, the laughing stock of the EPL. Name me one player that's actually improved since moving to Arsenal?
              I'm also an Arsenal fan but I kind of have to be unbiased here and agree. We are like the AC Milan of the EPL..

That being said, Manchester United is a laughing stock as well. I honestly don't really want Azmoun in the EPL even though he'd get the most exposure in that league

Comment

I don't think Azmoun will get to Leipzig, but I hope he can.

Numerous credible reports have indicated Leipzig will get Rashica as a Werner replacement. Poulsen will probably take over the secondary striker position from Shick, and Olmo will move back into a CAM/SS back up/rotating role. I think they may get a cheap/young backup forward(They already have Wolf who could do this) in additon from somewhere in the Redbull pipeline or elsewhere, but prob not gonna spend $25m+.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He can't handel Arsenal pressure, EPL has been challenging for our local players, let alone thier big clubs. I don't know if this is typical BS or not but the last thing we want is he become the second Hashemian in Bayern.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  Iran_19 jan, I agree and disagree with you.

Agree: The risk of going to a league like EPL, knowing the situation with Jahanbakhsh, before that with Andranik, and way before that with Bagheri. Going to the EPL as an Iranian player is risky only because of our players “curse” with that club. This league is very competitive, physical and demanding. I thought of this as well.

Disagree: I disagree in that he shouldn’t take this offer because of the challenge of Chelsea being a big EPL club and the pressure of the league getting to Azmoun.

The RPL is not the best league when it comes to Europe but it sure is competitive and physical. Sardar is a player who fights for his spot and fortunately (although he is “loos” (Farsi word) at times, he’s very serious when he’s on the pitch and isn’t a wuss). The league may not be as demanding as EPL but Zenit fans are very demanding. You don’t have to even read their opinions, these guys will show you the bird when their club is leading a match. I remember after Sardar scores in the Europa League, one Zenit fan showed the “f*** you” arm strike to the other team lol.

Anyways, and not to get carried away, the Russian league isn’t as demanding nor is as popular. But Zenit has proven to be a portal of a sort that prepares players to leave to better leagues.

And looking at Chelsea under Lampard, this team and many other teams want to have the coolness of Liverpool. A club that welcomes players who nobody would ever imagine would play in the EPL, and gives them the opportunity to shine.

I’m not sure how Chelsea will welcome Sardar, but I have a feeling it won’t be as bad as Jahanbakhsh. I could be wrong but this is just my opinion. Brighton is a club that wants to stay in the EPL. They have a coach who rotares his players as if he’s swiping through tinder. If Chelsea is interested in Azmoun, he will make sure his transfer is serious. He has a good agent and a supportive family behind him. Not to mention, Sardar is a fighter. Unlike the American media who contemplated Pulisic leaving because they sign Coutinho, Sardar does not have that mentality. He’s playing alongside future too stars of La Liga, Serie A, EPL. 2-3 of those players on Zenit will leave Zenit and go to better leagues.

I don’t know, but for some reason I feel if, IF, Chelsea is serious, the situation will be different as he’s coming from a physical and competitive league in RPL. Add the fact that Sardar is a physical player who grew up in Russian football, things may be different.

I just want him to succeed. We will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    He can't handel Arsenal pressure, EPL has been challenging for our local players, let alone thier big clubs. I don't know if this is typical BS or not but the last thing we want is he become the second Hashemian in Bayern.
                    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    Wow I just completely misread you said Arsenal not Chelsea 🤦🏻*♂️.

But I feel it will be the same case with Arsenal as well. If he got a serious offer from Arsenal I mean.
                    Last edited by teammelli91; 06-04-2020, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I too am an Arsenal fan and we've been a joke for the past 10 years basically.

Comment

arsenal would be good, if true means either aubamiyang or lacazete will go, but we shall wait and see what happen.

Comment

A few articles out there on the Arsenal links. Could be that these rumours are out there cos of Arshavin being in charge of transfers at Zenit and a lazy link being put out there, we shall see.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/sardar...senal-transfer

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ndrey-Arshavin

https://www.90min.com/posts/west-ham...n-01ea0gmbyd1a

Looks like West Ham interest could be legit too .

https://www.football.london/west-ham...zmoun-18369536

Comment

The Express is a reputable newspaper by the way, first signs I’ve seen of links that aren’t from fan run websites.

Comment

https://zen.yandex.ru/media/football...e0cd409de9ac12
                              semak says that he understands and welcomes azmoun's desire to go to a top league. If the proposal suits azmoun himself and the club nothing will prevent him from going.

<<First of all, the Zenit head coach said that at the moment, Azmun remains a player in the St. Petersburg club. At the same time, the desire of any football player to move to one of the European top championships Semak fully understands and only welcomes.
                              According to the mentor of the “blue-white-blue”, professional growth is extremely important for any ambitious football player, and, of course, he will understand the ward if he wants to move to a stronger championship.
                              However, the Zenit head coach noted that the transition can take place only if the proposal suits both the St. Petersburg club and the football player himself. If this really happens, then it will be necessary to prepare and find a replacement for the player who leaves.>>

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X