Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019 - Page 429

+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 429 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429
Results 4,281 to 4,286 of 4286

Thread: Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,362 Times in 2,360 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I know you’re being sarcastic and know the answer to that question. Missing out on CL football For a year is worth it if you can come into one of the worlds biggest clubs and make a name for yourself
    It is more than one year now Milan is missing CL football. I don't even remerber the last time they play CL.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,026 Times in 4,865 Posts
    I know you’re being sarcastic and know the answer to that question. Missing out on CL football For a year is worth it if you can come into one of the worlds biggest clubs and make a name for yourself
    who is to say they will be back in CL any time soon? Rebuilding a squad is a long process, milan will not leapfrog atalanta, napoli, inter, lazio overnight. The arrival of ragnick is not a magic wand that by default means milan will become good again.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,145 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    who is to say they will be back in CL any time soon? Rebuilding a squad is a long process, milan will not leapfrog atalanta, napoli, inter, lazio overnight. The arrival of ragnick is not a magic wand that by default means milan will become good again.
    It’s not easy to rebuild I do agree with you that it takes time but if there’s any league it can be relatively fast in, if the cards are played right, can take 1 or 2 seasons in serie a. None of those teams besides Napoli have consistently been a CL team in the last several years (maybe inter but even they have been on and off). Also the talent is definitely there IMO I don’t agree that it’s just 2-3 players they have that are good so we just have to agree to disagree.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,622 Times in 4,256 Posts
    Milan has been in shambles for a long time.

Best if he doesn't go there.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,026 Times in 4,865 Posts
    It’s not easy to rebuild I do agree with you that it takes time but if there’s any league it can be relatively fast in, if the cards are played right, can take 1 or 2 seasons in serie a. None of those teams besides Napoli have consistently been a CL team in the last several years (maybe inter but even they have been on and off). Also the talent is definitely there IMO I don’t agree that it’s just 2-3 players they have that are good so we just have to agree to disagree.
    right my point is if you compare an option like napoli with milan its not really a close one. Napoli have way better players, create way more chances, have proven they can hold their own vs top teams even in a rare off season, and will be retaining an exciting young core which sardar can be a part of. I would even say a move like everton is much superior to milan at the current time.

the argument you are giving is like if I as an arsenal fan, said that arsenal would be a great move for sardar because they are rebuilding or something. The reality is they like milan are garbage (although I would say arsenal have a couple more top class players on their roster), are not a place where young talents can come in and grow unless they hit the ground running immediately (which is rare for imports from other leagues) and in general have a fan base with unrealistic and meaningless expectations.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 615 Posts
    This is an interesting read on AC Milan’s recent money problems, no idea where they are going to find the money to rebuild a squad with pre tax losses of about 143 million euro pre tax loss. Maybe they will pay for Sardar with Monopoly money.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 630

You do not have permission to view the list of names.