This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naap View Post
    AC Milan is negotiating with Ralf Rangnick to take up the coaching positions. Ralf Rangnick is the mastermind behind the rise of RB Leipzig and stands for a very offensive and impressive football. The combination of an offensive football as played by Rangnick and Azmoun would be very interesting. Maybe the one or the other also remembers the Hoffenheim team under Ralf Rangnick, those were partly spectacular games. The problem is that he wants to have full power in Milan and is already being criticised for this by big names like Maldini. He is regularly linked to big clubs, but I can imagine that the project of bringing a club like Milan back to the top is very attractive. I for one would rather see Azmoun at Milan with Rangnick than at Napoli.
    Ragnik also coached Ali Karimi at Schalke
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Some people’s love for a past Milan is blinding. They have said to be rebuilding every year for the past 10 years. They have spent something like the 4th most money net in Europe and languish midtable and are just objectively bad. They have 2-3 good players, the rest are overpaid overrated or just not good at all. Some people critical of napoli but seem to be head over heels for Milan is funny, just their squads are on different stratosphere’s.

Ragnick is world class. He has proven that in leizpig and hoffenhein . But that doesn’t mean he will transform Milan overnight, especially with the amount of pushback you already see from legends like maldini. His transfer policy would take at least 3-4 windows to get Milan semi competitive . Plus, it is unclear if he himself will be responsible for coaching too? Lot of power for one guy. If he doesn’t milans current coach pioli with a better squad has performed much worse than gatusso did last season there. They just aren’t competitive in matches with big teams, don’t create many chances. Their standout performer this year has been their left back.

There are other ok young forwards at Milan like leao and rebic, I would say in a similar ball park as Sardar, who have really struggled there this season.

Any rebuild will take a long time and is not guaranteed to be successful simply because ragnick is there. Ragnick has only ever worked in Germany for a reason , who knows if he could translate that to success in a totally new less professional Italian environment.

Add to that the fact that nothing is even a done deal yet with ragnick. So far article mentions that ragnick and ramadani have a good relationship and ramadani has offered him the chance to sign Sardar if he’s interested. Who knows if he and Milan are interested.

Comment

He will be linked with another 726 clubs before the transfer window actually opens.

Comment

Piatek started off strong at Milan and was sold after a loss of form. Piatek had a poor half a season and they sold him to Hertha in January, that wouldn’t fill me as confidence going there as a striker.
          Andre Silva was sent out on loan to Frankfurt after a good start too.

Comment

Looking at Milan’s squad , yes there are some good players but there is a lack of creativity . Only three teams have scored less than them this season so far , 28 goals is the reason why they are not higher in the league so you can see why they may be looking at Sardar.
            He is 25 and you don’t want to go to a club in progress , he needs to be going somewhere that is on top of there game with lots of positivity at the club. We know that Sardar is someone who needs this around him and this is one of the reasons he has excelled at Zenit.
            Why go somewhere where the fans have not been happy for a while now with their team, that at the moment Is living on past results and also has gone through a lot of different strikers over the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I know you’re being sarcastic and know the answer to that question. Missing out on CL football For a year is worth it if you can come into one of the worlds biggest clubs and make a name for yourself
              It is more than one year now Milan is missing CL football. I don't even remerber the last time they play CL.

Comment

I know you’re being sarcastic and know the answer to that question. Missing out on CL football For a year is worth it if you can come into one of the worlds biggest clubs and make a name for yourself
                who is to say they will be back in CL any time soon? Rebuilding a squad is a long process, milan will not leapfrog atalanta, napoli, inter, lazio overnight. The arrival of ragnick is not a magic wand that by default means milan will become good again.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  who is to say they will be back in CL any time soon? Rebuilding a squad is a long process, milan will not leapfrog atalanta, napoli, inter, lazio overnight. The arrival of ragnick is not a magic wand that by default means milan will become good again.
                  It’s not easy to rebuild I do agree with you that it takes time but if there’s any league it can be relatively fast in, if the cards are played right, can take 1 or 2 seasons in serie a. None of those teams besides Napoli have consistently been a CL team in the last several years (maybe inter but even they have been on and off). Also the talent is definitely there IMO I don’t agree that it’s just 2-3 players they have that are good so we just have to agree to disagree.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Milan has been in shambles for a long time.

Best if he doesn't go there.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It’s not easy to rebuild I do agree with you that it takes time but if there’s any league it can be relatively fast in, if the cards are played right, can take 1 or 2 seasons in serie a. None of those teams besides Napoli have consistently been a CL team in the last several years (maybe inter but even they have been on and off). Also the talent is definitely there IMO I don’t agree that it’s just 2-3 players they have that are good so we just have to agree to disagree.
                      right my point is if you compare an option like napoli with milan its not really a close one. Napoli have way better players, create way more chances, have proven they can hold their own vs top teams even in a rare off season, and will be retaining an exciting young core which sardar can be a part of. I would even say a move like everton is much superior to milan at the current time.

the argument you are giving is like if I as an arsenal fan, said that arsenal would be a great move for sardar because they are rebuilding or something. The reality is they like milan are garbage (although I would say arsenal have a couple more top class players on their roster), are not a place where young talents can come in and grow unless they hit the ground running immediately (which is rare for imports from other leagues) and in general have a fan base with unrealistic and meaningless expectations.

Comment

This is an interesting read on AC Milan’s recent money problems, no idea where they are going to find the money to rebuild a squad with pre tax losses of about 143 million euro pre tax loss. Maybe they will pay for Sardar with Monopoly money.

https://sempremilan.com/revenues-dow...ilans-finances

Comment

Really hope to see Sardar in a big club. Even if he doesn't play right away he will have a good chance of getting loaned out to another big team too / the exposure will make him well known. He can make it to a top tier club one day, I am very excited for when that day comes.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

https://www.tuttonapoli.net/in-primo...chieste-434119

AC Milan want Azmoun, HOWEVER, Napoli are far ahead in negotiations. Zenit may lower its asking price for Azmoun (potentially for 25 million due to the coronavirus pandemic).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Some people’s love for a past Milan is blinding. They have said to be rebuilding every year for the past 10 years. They have spent something like the 4th most money net in Europe and languish midtable and are just objectively bad. They have 2-3 good players, the rest are overpaid overrated or just not good at all. Some people critical of napoli but seem to be head over heels for Milan is funny, just their squads are on different stratosphere’s.
                              Ragnick is world class. He has proven that in leizpig and hoffenhein . But that doesn’t mean he will transform Milan overnight, especially with the amount of pushback you already see from legends like maldini. His transfer policy would take at least 3-4 windows to get Milan semi competitive . Plus, it is unclear if he himself will be responsible for coaching too? Lot of power for one guy. If he doesn’t milans current coach pioli with a better squad has performed much worse than gatusso did last season there. They just aren’t competitive in matches with big teams, don’t create many chances. Their standout performer this year has been their left back.
                              There are other ok young forwards at Milan like leao and rebic, I would say in a similar ball park as Sardar, who have really struggled there this season.
                              Any rebuild will take a long time and is not guaranteed to be successful simply because ragnick is there. Ragnick has only ever worked in Germany for a reason , who knows if he could translate that to success in a totally new less professional Italian environment.
                              Add to that the fact that nothing is even a done deal yet with ragnick. So far article mentions that ragnick and ramadani have a good relationship and ramadani has offered him the chance to sign Sardar if he’s interested. Who knows if he and Milan are interested.
                              Well, I'm not critical of Napoli but no matter how bad Milan is today and in what a mess they are, Milan is always Milan. The fan base is there. The reputation and prestige is always there. and great clubs will always have an eye on them. I'd love to see Azmoun play in a stadium where it was once the dream of lots of great players. I would give CL tournaments with Zenit and Napoli which would mean a few games per year to playing with Milan in San Siro every second week for the whole year. I would actually do that in a heart beat!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Well unlike you most of us want Azmoun to have a succesful career. And that means playing in the most prestige tournament on the planet (champions league) instead of playing in the San Siro for a mid table club that won't play in the champions league or for any trophies in the forseeable future.
                                The last times I schooled you for your ghod ghod about Hosseini and Azizi (which you didn't have a clue about), I thought root kam mishe but I guess not. You should start following football and learn about the sport before you come here and comment. Until then, this will be my very last post to you. Next time you will be put in my ignore list until you read and learn a bit and can come with a constructive comment for once.

Comment

Working...
                                X