X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
    for gods sake it's sardar not 'sadar'
    amended my comment. Tks for the reminder!
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Somewhere in Kazan, a Papa Berdy dreams of his Sardar tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Somewhere in Kazan, a Papa Berdy dreams of his Sardar tonight.
        he is counting his money and dreaming of his vacation in monaco this summer. he got what he wanted. wonder how much % of the 12 mill he got? now he is looking for another youngster he can use to launder money for the next half decade.

Comment

Comment

Azmoun will come back to Kazan or whenever Berdie is if he fails in Zenit (or later in a bigger club). See what Poloz example.

That's why he should have take the Lazio risk. Would have Rubin as a back up in any case

Comment

Comment

Anyone know if he's called up for the game tomorrow?

Comment

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2019-02-...srazhatsya.htm
                  this is what the manager had to say:
                  How is Azmoun's condition? It is unlikely that he is in the best shape, given he's been at the Asian Cup.
                  I agree that he needed to rest after the Asian Cup. He was there a long time and played a lot of matches. We tried to give him the maximum time off and then he arrived. There is a chance that he will play and we will take the final decision tomorrow. But I think he is able to play.

Comment

fairly sure he will be brought on for few minutes off the bench tomorrow..!! lets hope he can quickly bag a goal and kickstart good ol european buzz around him..!!

how good are Fenerbache these days..? i know turkish fans are nuts, so Zenit will be under immense pressure to keep a clean sheet..!

Comment

Fenerbahce are having one of their worst seasons in history. They're ranked 14th and one point clear of relegation after 21 weeks.

Comment

The only thing Azmoun needs to be ready for Zenit ist a shave and a fresh haircut

Comment

I'm quite excited now about Zenit. If he shows himself in the Europa league then that would be great. These guys have good facilities and a coaching staff.

I still would have preferred him with Nuno at Wolves, but at the same time he would have had to wait a while to get his chance. Based on what i'm hearing, Zenit are going to push him straight in!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                              Fenerbahce are having one of their worst seasons in history. They're ranked 14th and one point clear of relegation after 21 weeks.
                              Hum..!
                              That could also mean that they’ll be putting all their eggs into their Europa campaign, trying to salvage something for fans..!?
                              I think zenit will likely set up a defensive & counter tactics..! Sardar gotta be used to that by now ..!
                              We badly need zenit & Sardar to make a deep EU run, shining in RPL ain’t gonna Raise many eyebrows for him ..!

Comment

Fenerbahce's downfall is because of power shifts. Başakşehir out of almost nowhere have become Istanbul, and Turkey's, biggest club.

I say "out of nowhere", but in reality you know what I mean.... State owned.

But when a single club can get all the players, the rest are going to suffer. I don't think Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas can compete with them...

Robinho, Arda Turan, Gael Clichy, Demba Ba,Eljero Elia, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gokhan Inler, Emre, Bajic, Caicara etc.....

Stacked with players who are in the middle of the Venn Diagram where one part is "talented" and the other part is "washed up".

Comment

Working...
                                X