• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

https://twitter.com/zenit_spb/status...35097172180992

https://fc-zenit.ru/news/2019-02-01-...t-v-zenit-.htm

Mashalla Sardar Jan!

Comment

Hope he gets to play against Fenerbahce and solidifies a starting position. Although he’s still in Russia, at least he’s playing for the top dogs and will get more scoring opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Hope he gets to play against Fenerbahce and solidifies a starting position. Although he’s still in Russia, at least he’s playing for the top dogs and will get more scoring opportunities
        still good, if he had moved to wolverhampton who knows what minutes/ role he would get.......zenit is a much more prestigious name than the wolves. its a good situation for him. he is surrounded by top top players such as claudio marchisio, ivanovic etc.

Comment

Knowing our luck Zenith won't qualify next season to the CL lol...

Comment

The most fascinating thing about this transfer, in my opinion, is that gorgeous jersey.

Comment

Does this mean he's no longer connected to Berdyev?

Comment

Put this guy in a free flowing attacking team & watch him explode..! Especially if surrounded by quality teammates..!

The idiots @ Wolves front office will regret not snatching him up & about the only time a club of their caliber had the realistic chance of grabbing him.
                Any input as to length of his contract
                His new coach & his preference tactics!?
                Who are his main competition for minutes !?

Comment

Decent move considering the alternatives.

For the first time in recent memory, Sardar won't be coached by Papa Berdy. This is a positive step. He needs to be comfortable working with other coaches.

Zenit is a big team, with a gorgeous stadium, many big international players, and a budget. If Sardar performs well there, no doubt he can jump to a better league soon.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                    The most fascinating thing about this transfer, in my opinion, is that gorgeous jersey.
                    Indeed..!
                    I almost bought one during the WC ....just to rock out the look..!
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 02-01-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Jealous of Sardar living in St. Petersburg now man.

I'll never forget that city, 15k Iranians singing and dancing on Nevsky Prospekt, ROSSIYA ROSSIYA after they embarrassed the Saudis.....white nights when it didn't get dark until after midnight. Arash singing IRAN IRAN at the concert...what a night !

Not to mention if he's single, he'll have access to some of the highest quality women in the world (not as good as Moscow, but close second).

Speaking of which, it's amazing that we can't even get a visa-free previlige to Russia because of our so-called alliance with Russia. Our passport is true of no use....and just shows how shallow the so-called alliance is.

Had a couple of beers and a shot at work now and feeling like booking an spontaneous travel to SPB. but the god damn visa man!

Comment

^The Russian Vice President said last week that there’s no such thing called alliance between Iran and Russia, it is only some sort of collaboration!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          ^The Russian Vice President said last week that there’s no such thing called alliance between Iran and Russia, it is only some sort of collaboration!
                          Yea. That's why I laugh when Iranian neocons say Russia is controlling IR. Literally, they only collaborated on Syria.

Putin has met Netanyahu more times last year than he has done with Iranian leaders since turn of the century.

But it's our typical attitude. Always have to have a bogey man. For akhoonds, it's been USA and the West, and for many of the so called "Opposition" now, it's Russia. Without actually looking at the facts.

Comment

Great opportunity for him. No more excuses of lack of delivery or too defensive tactics. I have a lot of faith in him and I think he can thrive there. If he does, his progress could continue and he may land into a bigger team down the line, who knows. I think we are so used to him that we forget that he is still young.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                              Jealous of Sardar living in St. Petersburg now man.

I'll never forget that city, 15k Iranians singing and dancing on Nevsky Prospekt, ROSSIYA ROSSIYA after they embarrassed the Saudis.....white nights when it didn't get dark until after midnight. Arash singing IRAN IRAN at the concert...what a night !

Had a couple of beers and a shot at work now and feeling like booking an spontaneous travel to SPB. but the god damn visa man!
                              It's a beautiful city, I'll also go to Piter, but first to Belarus, I absolutly need a jersey with Sardar on the back.

Comment

Working...
                              X