This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Azmoun is in Iran, so we will not see him feature for Zenit this weekend.
    Why is he in Iran? Better be legit reason to give up the chance for the Golden Boot this year.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Why is he in Iran? Better be legit reason to give up the chance for the Golden Boot this year.
      https://sport24.ru/news/football/201...ntent=29281564

Zenit striker Serdar Azmun flew to Iran and will not help the St. Petersburg team on May 19 in the away match of the 29th round of the Russian Premier League with Rostov. Sport24 correspondent Ararat Mambreyan was told this by sports commentator Gennady Orlov.

“It is not yet known whether Azmun will play with Yenisei. He flew to Iran, all the time he was beaten on the ankle. With the "growth" he just will not play. Semak said that five Zenit footballers will give rest, but to whom it is still unknown, ”Orlov said.

Zenit has already guaranteed itself the title of champion of Russia for this season, and Azmun to the gold medals can add the title of the best scorer of the RPL. For two rounds before the end of the season, Azmun and CSKA attacker Fyodor Chalov lead in the scorers' race, scoring 12 goals each. At the same time, Azmun is ahead of Chalov in additional indicators - he spent fewer games and did not score with a penalty, as opposed to CSKA.

In the final round, Zenit will take on the Yenisei field, this game will take place on 26 May. CSKA left to hold two home matches - with "Akhmat" and "Wings of the Soviets."

Comment

he’s back home again?? wasnt’t he just taking a break in iran after asian cup? so much talent but i’d be surprised if he ever moves to england, spain, germany etc. he’ll have a nice career in russia and for team melli.

Comment

You have to wonder if a team is in the process of buying him. In that case the perspective team would want Sardar to shut it down.

Comment

^well @ least Officially the transfer season hasnt begun and that would be unlikely if they are following any sort of regulations ...! but i suppose a verbal agreement coulda been reached already between the parties..?
            Oddly today's game is vs Rostov too, and sardar's move in and out of that club was filled with controversy and a bunch of scandalous backdoor dealings..!! perhaps we could also wonder if his absence from the team sheet today could be related to his release clause from there to other ensuing RPL clubs..?? did he ever play against Rostov in his second spell @ Rubin..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              ^well @ least Officially the transfer season hasnt begun and that would be unlikely if they are following any sort of regulations ...! but i suppose a verbal agreement coulda been reached already between the parties..?
              Oddly today's game is vs Rostov too, and sardar's move in and out of that club was filled with controversy and a bunch of scandalous backdoor dealings..!! perhaps we could also wonder if his absence from the team sheet today could be related to his release clause from there to other ensuing RPL clubs..?? did he ever play against Rostov in his second spell @ Rubin..?
              I had exactly the same thought as you, that this is the reason he isn’t playing against Rostov. Seems a bit strange that if he has an ankle injury that they would let him fly to Iran and not be getting him back to fitness again with their medical department.

Comment

if you guys noticed, Zenit hasn't started any of the main players...

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  if you guys noticed, Zenit hasn't started any of the main players...
                  I was about to say that, smart decision too! Manager testing other players and who he might transfer list in the summer... So little to no chance Azmoun would start this game or the final game.

Comment

This sucks. I was looking forward to this game. He will lose the golden boot race like this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      This sucks. I was looking forward to this game. He will lose the golden boot race like this.
                      isnt he already behind in this race ?

Comment

what's with the panic here? They have been crowned as champions and are resting som main players, I see nothing wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          isnt he already behind in this race ?
                          Yep. 1 goal behind unfortunately. In any other league the coach would have played him 90 minutes to get that award for the team!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            Yep. 1 goal behind unfortunately. In any other league the coach would have played him 90 minutes to get that award for the team!!
                            Unless you want to avoid an unnecessary injury to your stars, or further aggravate an existing/lingering injury.

Comment

He didnt even wanna get top scorer? Wtf

Comment

I know I’m late, but congratulations to Sardar Irooni on winning the league with Zenit!

Tabrik Sardar e Aziz!

Comment

Working...
                                X