This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ please NO EPL!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Nazare shakhise man:

Agar Sardar vaghean mikhahad yek ghadame digar dar footbaale herfeyi bar daraad in fasl raa dar Zenit baazi bokonad va sepas say konad

yek teame dar Italia, Ingilis, Alman ya Espania peyda konad.

Wolverhampton, Everton, Villareal, Werder Bremen, Lazio, Fiorentina, yek teame vasate jadval ham baashe behtar az mandan dar Roosie ast baraye

pishraft kardan.
      Azmoun yek team Espania laazem dareh.

Bozorgtarin moshkelesh service az hoffbackhaye team hast.

Yademoon bayad bashe ke Azmoun az Rostov raft Zenit kheili bishtar az had goal mizad. Ba bazikonhayi ke paas kari midoonan kheili shans golesh ziad mishe.

Comment

I don't think Azmoun is going anywhere, I'm sure he's getting paid well, he's been used to living in Russia for quite some time now and he's performing for the best club in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          ^^ please NO EPL!
          I hear you. After what happened to AJB, its hard to wish it on someone else as well. But, in a league where the fans discuss the number of crosses as an important stat, he may actually do well. He is world-class in jumping and heading ability. If he does go, I hope he goes somewhere with a decent coach where he can become even better and become more useful to TM.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            I don't think Azmoun is going anywhere, I'm sure he's getting paid well, he's been used to living in Russia for quite some time now and he's performing for the best club in Russia.
            unless a big offer that meets Zenit's expectation$ surfaces... $25mil plus .... !
            the richest offers will likely be from EPL .... but im fed up with the asshole english fan for quiet sometime and would next prefer a La Liga or Bundes Liga move of sort..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Nazare shakhise man:

Agar Sardar vaghean mikhahad yek ghadame digar dar footbaale herfeyi bar daraad in fasl raa dar Zenit baazi bokonad va sepas say konad

yek teame dar Italia, Ingilis, Alman ya Espania peyda konad.

Wolverhampton, Everton, Villareal, Werder Bremen, Lazio, Fiorentina, yek teame vasate jadval ham baashe behtar az mandan dar Roosie ast baraye

pishraft kardan.
              Of the teams you mentioned I doubt any except lazio and wolves could afford azmoun now. And really, zenit are better than other teams you mentioned too. Werder bremen ke asan to level azmoun nist. Zenit have top players like rakitskiy,ivanovic,douglas,dzyuba,barrios,driussi, etc. they need to improve in midfield to become a more serious threat in Europe but even with this team they still pushed a top team like leipzig to the brink, got the better of Lyon head to head, and split the games with benfica.

I will say again, there are not that many teams that can afford him now. He should only leave zenit for a top 6 team in a top 4 league, and those are the only teams that can even afford to pay $30mil for him.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Of the teams you mentioned I doubt any except lazio and wolves could afford azmoun now. And really, zenit are better than other teams you mentioned too. Werder bremen ke asan to level azmoun nist. Zenit have top players like rakitskiy,ivanovic,douglas,dzyuba,barrios,driussi, etc. they need to improve in midfield to become a more serious threat in Europe but even with this team they still pushed a top team like leipzig to the brink, got the better of Lyon head to head, and split the games with benfica.

I will say again, there are not that many teams that can afford him now. He should only leave zenit for a top 6 team in a top 4 league, and those are the only teams that can even afford to pay $30mil for him.
                https://www.instagram.com/p/B5NN-oPF...=1l02jw9aasqr0

Agha why did you list Leipzig as a possible team he could transfer to? Since they are owned by the same parent company they get first dibs on Erling Braut Håland from RB Salzburg. Nonetheless, it would be a superior transfer.

Comment

what became of that dortmund rumors..?
                  are they in immediate need of strikers still..? man can you imagine our boy playing in front of such a mad crowd of 80-90k week in week out..!!
                  the atmosphere at that club is insanely awesome..! .... it'll make any player want to give their best game in, game out..!

he really needs to be careful that his next choice of club suits his strengths as an attacker and he is able to settle in off the pitch too ..!! personally think a suitable top 5 club in a top 3 league that already have an overpowering/high quality, well established MF which could afford him the freedom to mostly lurk about in the final 3rd of the pitch, and not have to defensively track back past halfway line all the time ..!!
                  he is at his best when not tired legged from too much back N forth running and mostly lurking about the MF area looking to combine in quick attacking forays or just shifting and switching in the box making himself available for the final delivery ball to put away..!!

Comment

I hope he gets offloaded during the winter

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/B5NN-oPF...=1l02jw9aasqr0

Agha why did you list Leipzig as a possible team he could transfer to? Since they are owned by the same parent company they get first dibs on Erling Braut Håland from RB Salzburg. Nonetheless, it would be a superior transfer.
                      The level of team is what I mean, the same profile. Bc they can afford him, they typically sign players of his age and profile, etc.
                      The likes of fiorentina and Bremen are not worth mentioning Bc they can’t even afford him, in addition to the fact it would be a downgrade

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...fu&sh=67a99396

Inter Miami CF have offered Zenit Saint Petersburg $30 million for Sebastian Driussi and Matias Kranevitter

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...fu&sh=67a99396

Inter Miami CF have offered Zenit Saint Petersburg $30 million for Sebastian Driussi and Matias Kranevitter
                          It took a loooong time for me to realise its not Inter Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            It took a loooong time for me to realise its not Inter Milan.
                            I thought the team was affiliated with Inter Milan at first, however, this was not the case:

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/m...228737554.html

https://deadspin.com/inter-miami-cf-...rfy-1828828623

I don’t understand why one would invest so much on a project and be unoriginal or fraudulent in that project. (Not really a fan of them “buying” the league either.)

Comment

I thought the team was affiliated with Inter Milan at first, however, this was not the case:

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/m...228737554.html

https://deadspin.com/inter-miami-cf-...rfy-1828828623

I don’t understand why one would invest so much on a project and be unoriginal or fraudulent in that project. (Not really a fan of them “buying” the league either.)
                              The owners are honestly top notch though. David Beckam, Masayoshi Son [the Softbank CEO who is a billionaire himself], his right hand man [who's currently working on WeWork]. I'm sure they were trying to insert a 'European flair' by naming it that.

Comment

Sardar to Liverpool rumours done and buried for good as Liverpool are set to sign Japanese forward Minamino from Salzburg next month

Comment

Working...
                                X