This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    ^ Sardar is maturing in every aspect. I am impressed by how he talked about the game. A world of difference compared to only a year ago.
    to be fair (besides his clowning and goof-offs on/off the pitch with TM teamates) i noticed somewhat similar mental maturity in many of his Interviews Prior to his WC18 mental-meltdown/quitting TM too..! that is a big reason why i pegged him very early on as the next huge TM international sensation ..!
    either he was going through a funkey stage in his teen life? or some assholes on social media/elswhere had managed to really get under his skin during the WC, for him to lash out so immaturely and flake out on us when we counted on him the most ..!?
    off course (his relative to current) weak personal fitness/form didnt help the matter and im sure nerves palyed its part too, cracking a bit under the immense pressure of nation's High expectations.... resulting in his unfortunate wank-out moment in that vital juncture..!
    Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Has been while he haven't scored off the header.
    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    yup it sure has been a while since..! & the issue a bit multi-faceted imo,..!!
    some has to do with Zenit's proffered ground approach on their attacking forays, rather than a bit more WingNCrossing (which makes sense to me considering the ever presence of their big and aerially formidable CF duo..!)
    its hard to argue against his magical Heading Technique and impressive UPs ...!
    but hate to say it, the other issue has been Sardar's own somewhat Poor Positioning in the box to be in the receiving end of those rather occasional services..!! i have especially noticed that bit of a shortcoming on Set-pieces and CKs..!
    more often than not ive noticed the ball landing nowhere near where sardar has positioned himself in order to have any sorta legitimate claim at it..!!
    he needs to work on his positioning a bit and his teammates too have to vastly improve their aerial deliveries and targeting of Sardar and Dzyuba in the box..!! & off course he is watched and marked like a hawk by opposing CD's for obvious reasons, making the matter for him even more complicated.
    Last edited by BacheLot; 08-21-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

It could be something that is worked out in training , maybe Dzyuba is the target for the corners etc and hence why Azmoun gets less of a look in. Over the last few games Dzyuba has missed some very good chances with his head so the crosses have definitely been going in, he just hasn’t finished them.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Fan of Sardar!

Seriously you guys are creeps.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
          types as he's fappin..!!

Comment

Olympiacos demolished Krasnodar 4-0
            Wow!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...44681320243201

Looks like there will be an Azmoun and Dyzuba motor race!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                Erm, dude, fan photos are published by zenit weekly on their social media accounts. They actually encourage fans to tag them on social media so they can include them.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

ha ha ha
                  fking awesome..!!

you know our boy has arrived when they feature him in such ads..!!

ps
                  can anyone translate wtf he is saying.??

Comment

The part when he speak russian made me’laugh very loud hahaahhaahah it was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      ha ha ha
                      fking awesome..!!

you know our boy has arrived when they feature him in such ads..!!

ps
                      can anyone translate wtf he is saying.??
                      Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                      The part when he speak russian made me’laugh very loud hahaahhaahah it was awesome

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Damn, Sardar with that Gold Rolex Daytona.

Lambos, rolexes, porsches. He's enjoying his money, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                            Damn, Sardar with that Gold Rolex Daytona.

Lambos, rolexes, porsches. He's enjoying his money, thats for sure.
                            3 mil EU after tax rolling in per year, lives in small apartment paid for by Zenit right next to the training facilities on krestovsky island...my man has more left over than he knows what to do with.

Comment

that was hilarious. The iran references So nice to have our star boy on a big team where he is so respected, admired, happy, and productive.

Comment

cool

whats G-Drive ? some gas station sponsor..?

Comment

Working...
                                X