X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any news on the ankle?

Comment

Sardar has scored in the CL for two different clubs, against Lyon, Bayern, and Atletico. He has scored 29 times for TM, in 47 appearances.

He is only 24 years old. Let that sink in, for a moment...

Comment

Branislav Ivanović: "Azmoun's goal gave us self-confidence"

Comment

Semak says that azmoun was warm and didn’t notice the effect of injury while playing. At half time when he got cold/stiff they decided he should not continue. He will be assessed properly in russia and semak says they will have better idea of timetable then

They have two weeks until next CL game, even if he misses a couple league games that is fine. I think he should be good by then.

The way semak describes it sounds like the effect of the ankle twist. If so I don’t think it will be anything major. Just ice rest and don’t put weight on it for a week or so. Hopefully there is no ligament damage. Butt again if it was that serious I don’t think he’d be able to continue and score

Comment

for sure he will miss atleast 1-2 weeks, with taremi and sardar both out, TM is desperate they will be fit in 2-3 weeks time latest

Comment

Zenit look good to go through if they can beat Lyon at home. Benfica look weak and Leipzig are even stronger under Nagelsman so I can see them getting first

Comment

⚽️ First goal in 2019/20 #UCL scored by Sardar Azmoun! 😎

Comment

Hope Sardar recovers as soon as possible. His goal looks better and better on analysis and just highlights what a top player he is. The boy is box office.

Comment

he is recieving praise from all corners if you look on twitter right now.
                    What a gem we have! Lets be happy that we have him, and trust his talent, and enjoy his play! Yes he took a knock tonight, but it doesnt seem major. He is a tough cookie and Im sure he will recover quick.

Mashallah sardar irani! Eftekhar iran hasti!

(haters have all gone in their tunnels hiding or giving other irrelevant comments. I guess when you are this good, you will always have haters).

Comment

and by the way,
                      that was an expertly taken 1v1, one of his supposed major weaknesses according to this board. Taking outside of the foot like that at top speed required perfect timing,power, and accuracy.
                      A sign of a true marksman that after not scoring in 5 (although he gave game winning assists in two of those), he comes up with the goods on the big stage when his team needs him most.

This is a trademark of Azmun; he lulls the vigilance of the defenders. ” - Dzyuba

Comment

Watching his goal today (start at minute 1:40 in the clip below) you can't stop admiring his brilliance, his timing and his finish! Of course a lot of credit goes to Dzyuba yet he started the give-and-go and brought it home. Sardar is our TM star! May he goes from strength to strength!

Sadar-eh Irani-tabar, razmandeh o por eftekhar, keeseyeh golat hameesheh por bar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Watching his goal today (start at minute 1:40 in the clip below) you can't stop admiring his brilliance, his timing and his finish! Of course a lot of credit goes to Dzyuba yet he started the give-and-go and brought it home. Sardar is our TM star! May he goes from strength to strength!

Sadar-eh Irani-tabar, razmandeh o por eftekhar, keeseyeh golat hameesheh por bar!

At 1:20 the blue uniforms have all turned gray.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Shame, they gave away a goal on PK. Azmouns goal would even be more special if they had won.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Why is there no post-match video with him?

Comment

azmoun will lit the champions leaugue. i am sure of it

Comment

Working...
                                X