This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
    But they weren't starters, I mean if Azmoun goes to Napoli and lets say plays 30 games in 1 year and scores 15-20 goals he may become the biggest legionair ever
    To be fair, in Karimi's first year in Bayern, no one in the midfield was a "starter" but Ballack. In his second year, Ballack left and no one was a starter! Magath used a rotation system in the midfield but Ali Karimi got to play as much as the others if not even more. I remember in some games in his second year, he was the only star of the team! In BAYERN MUNICH!!! I think it takes alot before Azmoun can reach that in Napoli.

Comment

karimi did better than Daei and Vahid in Bayern, his first season was amazing.

Comment

Azmoun starting in a virtual match between Zenit and CSKA Moscow. Game on shortly =)

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          karimi did better than Daei and Vahid in Bayern, his first season was amazing.
          True and that had nothing to do with Daei's or Vahid's skills.

Daei was unfortunate to play in an era where Asian games or friendly preparations did not coincide with UEFA's. So he had to lose training and/or games with Bayern because of national duties.

In Hashemian's case, as far as I remember, he was unlucky when Bayern's first real preparation game after his inclusion, was against an Israeli team. So he had to stay away from it and thus lost his potential starting position.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            True and that had nothing to do with Daei's or Vahid's skills.

Daei was unfortunate to play in an era where Asian games or friendly preparations did not coincide with UEFA's. So he had to lose training and/or games with Bayern because of national duties.

In Hashemian's case, as far as I remember, he was unlucky when Bayern's first real preparation game after his inclusion, was against an Israeli team. So he had to stay away from it and thus lost his potential starting position.
            I agree about Daei, he also was playing during Elber time, which was a legend in Bayern and scored a lot for them, also the favoritism that Jancker got from Bayern, but, Vahid was simply not good enough for Bayern, and was actually never impressive after his magic season with Bochum.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              I agree about Daei, he also was playing during Elber time, which was a legend in Bayern and scored a lot for them, also the favoritism that Jancker got from Bayern, but, Vahid was simply not good enough for Bayern, and was actually never impressive after his magic season with Bochum.
              True. Daei was never competing with Elber though. Bayern played with 2 strikers at the time and Daei's main competition for the position was that damn useless Jancker. and I think the only reason he got the favoritism was because of Daei's absence from time to time. Daei would have easily swept him aside and taken the regular position beside Elber if he was with Bayern full time.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                If he makes it to Napoli and becomes regular, is he the biggest Legionair ever maybe ?
                Bayern where we had 3 players is a far bigger club than napoli. Napoli didn't reach ucl semi final and ofyen end up in europa league

Comment

(Napoli fan's reaction in the comments about Azmoun)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B93nBvXp-yP/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-QP-xMJGuQ/

Comment

This is getting more serious, hope he doesn't waste this chance.

Comment

Какой шанс не упустит?)) Играть в защитном костюме и в противогазе?)
                      За один вчерашний день в Италии умерло в районе 1000 человек только от одного коронавируса и так каждый день с увеличением.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                        Какой шанс не упустит?)) Играть в защитном костюме и в противогазе?)
                        We are speculating at this point for one of our favorite players.
                        Over the last 5 years, my opinion of the Russian league and people has increased 1000%

Comment

I'm not confident it's a good move for him. He's got a good thing going at Zenit atm and the grass always looks greener on the other side

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            We are speculating at this point for one of our favorite players.
                            Over the last 5 years, my opinion of the Russian league and people has increased 1000%
                            Not a speculation anymore.

https://www.ilmionapoli.it/2020/03/2...-con-lo-zenit/

“Naples, interest in Azmoun: contacts with Zenit have started”

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
                              I'm not confident it's a good move for him. He's got a good thing going at Zenit atm and the grass always looks greener on the other side
                              In that case he should just stay at zenit forever and grow old there lol.

I get what you are saying, but as a footballer you must have ambition. Especially one as talented as sardar. He has already been in russia for 7 years. He has achieved literally everything he could in Russia (played for relegation club, midtable club, top club), he has won the league and is one track for another one, he finished second top scorer last season by like 2 goals and is on track to either win it or come close this year. He has shown impressive matches in CL, EL for two different russian teams (actually 3 if you count his goals for Rubin in Europa).

There is nothing left for him to achieve.

Napoli is 6th this season, but past 4 seasons finished: 2nd,3rd,2nd,2nd. They are undergoing a rebuild of sorts and still have loads of top class players, plus an open spot at CF that sardar could really make his own.

Even in this off season for them, dealing with a ton of off field issues (Ancelotti fired, de laurentiis row with players) they have still beaten liverpool, then tied them in anfield, beaten salzburg and tied them, and tied barca, could have easily beaten them. IF you watch these games, especially liverpool one, you can see they are a team of a different dimension than what sardar is in now or has ever been involved in.

I personally think that bundesliga in a team like Dortmund or Leipzig would be best for sardar. But you have to be honest and say that no offer is likely to come from bundesliga. Those two have their forwards, and the other bigger teams under bayern cannot afford sardar.

There will always be doubts, but in this case I think napoli actually ticks more boxes than most moves. Huge Club, Good recent history in league and europe, top class talent throughout team, open spot in his position. Doesnt get much better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                In that case he should just stay at zenit forever and grow old there lol.

I get what you are saying, but as a footballer you must have ambition. Especially one as talented as sardar. He has already been in russia for 7 years. He has achieved literally everything he could in Russia (played for relegation club, midtable club, top club), he has won the league and is one track for another one, he finished second top scorer last season by like 2 goals and is on track to either win it or come close this year. He has shown impressive matches in CL, EL for two different russian teams (actually 3 if you count his goals for Rubin in Europa).

There is nothing left for him to achieve.

Napoli is 6th this season, but past 4 seasons finished: 2nd,3rd,2nd,2nd. They are undergoing a rebuild of sorts and still have loads of top class players, plus an open spot at CF that sardar could really make his own.

Even in this off season for them, dealing with a ton of off field issues (Ancelotti fired, de laurentiis row with players) they have still beaten liverpool, then tied them in anfield, beaten salzburg and tied them, and tied barca, could have easily beaten them. IF you watch these games, especially liverpool one, you can see they are a team of a different dimension than what sardar is in now or has ever been involved in.

I personally think that bundesliga in a team like Dortmund or Leipzig would be best for sardar. But you have to be honest and say that no offer is likely to come from bundesliga. Those two have their forwards, and the other bigger teams under bayern cannot afford sardar.

There will always be doubts, but in this case I think napoli actually ticks more boxes than most moves. Huge Club, Good recent history in league and europe, top class talent throughout team, open spot in his position. Doesnt get much better than that.
                                leipzig is impossible, they are most definitely not getting rid of timo werner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X