Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its good seeing Zenit push Azmoun on penalties. Improving that aspect will help him boost club stats and with TM for shootouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      Its good seeing Zenit push Azmoun on penalties. Improving that aspect will help him boost club stats and with TM for shootouts.
      Zenith is a very smart organization. They look at every player as a financial investment. Their only plan for Sardar is to get him to a point so they can sell him for the greatest profit. The sooner, the better for the club. It’s just like flipping real estate.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        Zenith is a very smart organization. They look at every player as a financial investment. Their only plan for Sardar is to get him to a point so they can sell him for the greatest profit. The sooner, the better for the club. It’s just like flipping real estate.
        I'm sure the double digit goals leading them to a title didn't hurt either!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          My memory could be failing me, but I remember him being a terrible finisher at Pas Tehran, but he got pretty decent toward the end of this career with Esteghlal!
          His scoring percentage was more or less the same in eses as in Pas. but as far as I remember, his misses did not get less. Only when he was 19-20 and played in TM, he wasn't missing the target as much as later in his career.

Comment

Poloz is scheduled to come back from loan to Zenit, could see him and Dzyuba rotating the season as both are proven secondary strikers to Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              Poloz is scheduled to come back from loan to Zenit, could see him and Dzyuba rotating the season as both are proven secondary strikers to Azmoun
              apparently he will go to rostov. Think Azmoun and Dzyuba are the main strikers for sure. They compliment each other very well, and dzyuba is really indispensable in this team. Zabolotny was their backup last season and he is a hard working, physical forward, but sucks otherwise.

What is interesting is the young montenegrin luka djordjevic, who has been on loan at sampdoria, twente, and Arsenal Tula is back now after a great last season. He is actually kind of similar player to azmoun. I could see him being the main forward rotation option and then being quietly bedded into sardars spot should sardar make a big move (25-30mil EU region) that zenit upper brass are anticipating/angling for.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

whos the lady on azmouns wallpaper

Comment

^Beh Telefone mardom zol nazan, badeh

Comment

He is the good boy.

Comment

Fekr Konam nanashe..!?

Comment

RPL has announced the new 8 + 17 rule.

In a 25 man squad, only 8 are allowed to be foreigners. The rest must hold russian passports.

Krasnodar, CSKA have a good stable of young quality (relative to russian standards) domestic players. Krasnodar have a fantastic academy, regularly competing very well in UEFA youth competition. CSKA have really good recruitment of young russian talent from other clubs. Spartak and Locomotive also have solid academies and domestic players.

Zenit on the other hand have 15 legionaires, many of them not very good and difficult to shift. Their only good domestic players are really dzyuba, lunev, shatov, smolnikov,ozdoev,kuyzaev, and erokhin. While they are still a solid experienced team for the immediate future, they could well experience serious decline in a couple years.

https://www.euro-football.ru/article..._na_legionerov

this article details the situation well. Given this, the champions league will be a great platform for them to display some of their sellable foreign guys. Driussi, Rigoni, Azmoun, etc. Seems they are really banking on Sardar getting good offers and making a big move, to get them another influx of cash and allow them to take losses on players like Kranevitter, Hernani, etc and still make profit.

This could well be the biggest season of Sardar's career. He seems very happy, comfortable, and motivated. Time to shine!

Comment

With the CL and Cup games, there will be at least 37 games for Zenit next season. Sardar scoring in half of those and getting a few assists on top will pave his way to a top league/team. I can see him getting 15-18 league goals and 6-9 assists, 2-3 champions league goals, and maybe one in the cup or so.

Comment

Sardar scores in a friendly against Serbian club

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                                Sardar scores in a friendly against Serbian club

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X