This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The collar makes it look too sensible.
    But I would wear it, it's an ok jersey, blue is my favorite colour.
    I don't understand where all the fuss is coming from maybe u guys are being a li'l over-reactive?

Comment

They add the collars to make them "wearable" outside of football matches.
      There was a similar trend in the mid-90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        They add the collars to make them "wearable" outside of football matches.
        There was a similar trend in the mid-90s.
        lol imagine showing up to a physics class with one of those. Mr nerdy pants walking in with an intelligent looking collared shirt today.

Comment

You must be too young to remember the sport jerseys used to have collars before. They are just recycling old styles from decades ago in every new garment.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

i like polo shirts...!
            as a fan, its a great way to rock your team's colors in a semi-casual top still and not look like a teenager..!
            i have quiet a few polo kits ... that i still wear around from time to time..! but never cared for playing in such kits... its too much yaghe and generally rather uncomfortable to perform in..!! for playing ive always prefer lightweight and comfy kits with a Vneck or semi-v-neck of sorts...!! can't stand shirts that grab too tight of your galoo..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              i like polo shirts...!
              as a fan, its a great way to rock your team's colors in a semi-casual top still and not look like a teenager..!
              i have quiet a few polo kits ... that i still wear around from time to time..! but never cared for playing in such kits... its too much yaghe and generally rather uncomfortable to perform in..!! for playing ive always prefer lightweight and comfy kits with a Vneck or semi-v-neck of sorts...!! can't stand shirts that grab too tight of your galoo..!!
              remember the golden 11-12 real madrid jersey? Well that one had a collar and a loose one though. It was comfy and it also looked aesthetically pleasing. wasn't old fashion

Comment

Napolis president came out and said that they picked three options to sign.

Osimhen, Jovic or Azmoun.

They just got Osimhen so no Azmoun to Napoli which is good news because they are inconsistent, shaky, and play Europa Leauge.

“We met with Ramadani (Jovic’s agent) and we could have reached a deal for him, or Zenit’s Sardar Azmoun,” he told an interview with Corriere dello Sport, reported via Diario AS.
                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                  Napolis president came out and said that they picked three options to sign.

Osimhen, Jovic or Azmoun.

They just got Osimhen so no Azmoun to Napoli which is good news because they are inconsistent, shaky, and play Europa Leauge.

“We met with Ramadani (Jovic’s agent) and we could have reached a deal for him, or Zenit’s Sardar Azmoun,” he told an interview with Corriere dello Sport, reported via Diario AS.
                  good to know that the rumors weren’t fake and at least he actually generated interest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So for Serie A we have Napoli out, and Lazio is signing Borja Mayoral so no Azmoun there. Not sure if the Milan links were substantive.

Comment

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed he turned down the chance to sign Real Madrid’s Luka Jovic, prior to buying Lille’s Victor Osimhen.

Nigerian international Osimhen agreed a club record €50m move to the Stadio San Paolo last week, with Polish international Arkadiusz Milik expected to leave before the start of next season.

Despite agreeing a deal for Osimhen, the outspoken De Laurentiis confirmed Jovic was on their list of targets, but he opted against a move for the Serbian.

We met with Ramadani (Jovic’s agent) and we could have reached a deal for him, or Zenit’s Sardar Azmoun,” he told an interview with Corriere dello Sport, reported via Diario AS.

“However, as the option for Osimhen became more concrete, we went for him.”

https://www.football-espana.net/2020...uka-jovic-move

As mentioned above, this confirms the real interest. Also confirms how much it helps to have a big hitter agent like ramadani with good connections in big euro clubs that can give you some good traction.Lastly, the players that he ended up being on the 3 man shortlist with to replace milik are very fair competitors for azmoun and shows he is not being discounted bc of being iranian/playing in russia. Eventually one of the teams will pull the trigger (like napoli might have if something happened with osimhen).

Sardar getting ramadani to represent him to me is the biggest indicator of his willingness to move.

Comment

Interesting that Kokorin has gone to Spartak Moscow as he was talked about taking over from Sardar if he was to leave. Maybe Zenit are planning on keeping their front two together.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fcsm_eng/...49072182943744

Comment

Is it just me or do things seem to be awfully quiet right now for sardar? Doesn’t seem like there’s anyone with serious interest that’s in talks with zenit - only club rumored to have been in talks (Napoli) overpaid for Osimhen.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Is it just me or do things seem to be awfully quiet right now for sardar? Doesn’t seem like there’s anyone with serious interest that’s in talks with zenit - only club rumored to have been in talks (Napoli) overpaid for Osimhen.
                            With Iranians quiet typically bodes well anyways. No point buying into random stuff from media

Comment

i think zenith will try to keep him. they can use him in champion league

Comment

how to buy a jersey, i go on the website , when at check out i cant do it, let me know thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X