X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Exclusive: Osimhen resolves Napoli issues

Victor Osimhen will sign for Napoli over the next 48 hours, our sources tell Football Italia, as the problem was always with his agent, who is now threatening to sue the Lille striker.

Multiple sources including L’Equipe claim that final negotiations are taking place today and tomorrow in Sardinia to secure the deal, worth in the region of €81m.

The Corriere dello Sport maintain it’ll be €50m cash plus full-back Adam Ounas to cover the difference.

Our sources close to Osimhen confirm the issue that had prompted him to turn down Napoli last week was with his entourage and that was smoothed over by the arrival of a new intermediary.

https://www.football-italia.net/1558...-napoli-issues
    I wish him and napoli the same outcome than with lozano

Comment

Any news regarding Azmoun ?
      81m it is unbelievable for that kind of player during the Covid.After all some PFDC members are probably right.
      If you are Iranian nobody wants to bet on you

Comment

It looks like Leverkusen will sell Havertz and have money. Wonder if they will try again for Azmoun, would be a good move

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          It looks like Leverkusen will sell Havertz and have money. Wonder if they will try again for Azmoun, would be a good move
          would be a good move. They have money anyways, but this will give them a sizeable budget for sure. Azmoun would definitely be a starter and upgrade to their current forwards. and bosz has been chasing him since Ajax days when sardar killed them in CL.

Comment

81 million! That’s a beautiful laundry.

Comment

Its not the first time lille are ripping people off...See arsenal getting Pepe for 72 mil.

Its really surprising napoli went for him, I guess gattuso really liked him.

Comment

Was never too wild about the Napoli connections, so fine by me
                He was gonna be stuck in a Prohibitive mostly defensive, countering set up with an avg. @ best coach with a shitt attitude..!

I thought it was $80 for two players !?
                That guy ain’t worth any more than $30-40 mil in today’s market
                So the remainder is the hype or laundry portion of the transfer ..!

Comment

I hope to see both Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh in the Bundesliga. Both of them are more than capable of making it in the league Iranians used to be famous in. And not just because of the last sentence, but rather because their quality and physique matches that of the Bundesliga. The perfect blend of both technical and physical abilities.

Comment

Dude I'm gonna miss seeing Sardar in the Zenit shirt. Sure, the RPL is real shit, but I don't think we will see the same squad chemistry in any other team as much as Zenit had and plus Sardar was the centre of attention which was really cool.

Comment

Idk if you guys have seen that clip of Ivanovic trying to speak English (during his time at Chelsea)
                      but it was circulating on the web for a while, and someone had joked about it being the real reason why Ivanovic left Chelsea. (Hazard was teasing him)
                      Similarly, when Sardar leaves Zenit, someone can argue that the locker-room clip was the real reason behind his departure.

Comment

if fabrizio reports it, it will happen. rip azmoun to napoli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          if fabrizio reports it, it will happen. rip azmoun to napoli
                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          He posted a comment on Instagram almost two months ago saying that Sardar was never a “serious target” for them.

Comment

He posted a comment on Instagram almost two months ago saying that Sardar was never a “serious target” for them.
                            which conflicted with many other reputable iranian journalists, including ones like Nico Schira who broke Osimhen story before him, and a ton of other neopolitan insiders.

Azmoun was a serious target, in the event of failure to land osimhen.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              which conflicted with many other reputable iranian journalists, including ones like Nico Schira who broke Osimhen story before him, and a ton of other neopolitan insiders.

Azmoun was a serious target, in the event of failure to land osimhen.
                              Yes, Azmoun was a backup plan, not their preferred choice. That is how I interpreted his words. Not that Napoli was never in contact with his agent or club. Did any journalists claim that Azmoun was their main target?

Comment

Yes, Azmoun was a backup plan, not their preferred choice. That is how I interpreted his words. Not that Napoli was never in contact with his agent or club. Did any journalists claim that Azmoun was their main target?
                                not sure. May be he was earlier bc osimhen made it clear he only wanted Premier League, but after it became clear all PL teams are stacked for forwards and chelsea sealed werner deal, napoli pretty much had no competition for osimhen.

Actually come to think of it, napoli apparently tried to sign azmoun in january so he was a primary target for them at some stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X