Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019 - Page 508

+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 509 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509 LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5090

Thread: Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    The collar makes it look too sensible.
    But I would wear it, it's an ok jersey, blue is my favorite colour.
    I don't understand where all the fuss is coming from maybe u guys are being a li'l over-reactive?

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,914 Times in 6,977 Posts
    They add the collars to make them "wearable" outside of football matches.
    There was a similar trend in the mid-90s.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    They add the collars to make them "wearable" outside of football matches.
    There was a similar trend in the mid-90s.
    lol imagine showing up to a physics class with one of those. Mr nerdy pants walking in with an intelligent looking collared shirt today.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,721 Posts
    You must be too young to remember the sport jerseys used to have collars before. They are just recycling old styles from decades ago in every new garment.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khodam For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,199 Times in 5,707 Posts
    i like polo shirts...!
    as a fan, its a great way to rock your team's colors in a semi-casual top still and not look like a teenager..!
    i have quiet a few polo kits ... that i still wear around from time to time..! but never cared for playing in such kits... its too much yaghe and generally rather uncomfortable to perform in..!! for playing ive always prefer lightweight and comfy kits with a Vneck or semi-v-neck of sorts...!! can't stand shirts that grab too tight of your galoo..!!

Power Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    i like polo shirts...!
    as a fan, its a great way to rock your team's colors in a semi-casual top still and not look like a teenager..!
    i have quiet a few polo kits ... that i still wear around from time to time..! but never cared for playing in such kits... its too much yaghe and generally rather uncomfortable to perform in..!! for playing ive always prefer lightweight and comfy kits with a Vneck or semi-v-neck of sorts...!! can't stand shirts that grab too tight of your galoo..!!
    remember the golden 11-12 real madrid jersey? Well that one had a collar and a loose one though. It was comfy and it also looked aesthetically pleasing. wasn't old fashion

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Galactika For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    Thanks
    Napolis president came out and said that they picked three options to sign.

Osimhen, Jovic or Azmoun.

They just got Osimhen so no Azmoun to Napoli which is good news because they are inconsistent, shaky, and play Europa Leauge.

“We met with Ramadani (Jovic’s agent) and we could have reached a deal for him, or Zenit’s Sardar Azmoun,” he told an interview with Corriere dello Sport, reported via Diario AS.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Preezy For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Preezy View Post
    Napolis president came out and said that they picked three options to sign.

Osimhen, Jovic or Azmoun.

They just got Osimhen so no Azmoun to Napoli which is good news because they are inconsistent, shaky, and play Europa Leauge.

“We met with Ramadani (Jovic’s agent) and we could have reached a deal for him, or Zenit’s Sardar Azmoun,” he told an interview with Corriere dello Sport, reported via Diario AS.
    good to know that the rumors weren’t fake and at least he actually generated interest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    So for Serie A we have Napoli out, and Lazio is signing Borja Mayoral so no Azmoun there. Not sure if the Milan links were substantive.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,033 Times in 5,176 Posts
    Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed he turned down the chance to sign Real Madrid’s Luka Jovic, prior to buying Lille’s Victor Osimhen.

Nigerian international Osimhen agreed a club record €50m move to the Stadio San Paolo last week, with Polish international Arkadiusz Milik expected to leave before the start of next season.

Despite agreeing a deal for Osimhen, the outspoken De Laurentiis confirmed Jovic was on their list of targets, but he opted against a move for the Serbian.

We met with Ramadani (Jovic’s agent) and we could have reached a deal for him, or Zenit’s Sardar Azmoun,” he told an interview with Corriere dello Sport, reported via Diario AS.

“However, as the option for Osimhen became more concrete, we went for him.”

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

As mentioned above, this confirms the real interest. Also confirms how much it helps to have a big hitter agent like ramadani with good connections in big euro clubs that can give you some good traction.Lastly, the players that he ended up being on the 3 man shortlist with to replace milik are very fair competitors for azmoun and shows he is not being discounted bc of being iranian/playing in russia. Eventually one of the teams will pull the trigger (like napoli might have if something happened with osimhen).

Sardar getting ramadani to represent him to me is the biggest indicator of his willingness to move.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 553

You do not have permission to view the list of names.