Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019 - Page 513

Closed Thread
Page 513 of 513 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 5130

Thread: Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,535 Times in 2,241 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Match Highlights

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,184 Times in 5,219 Posts
    with lyon advanding to 1/8 today, leipzig already booking their places there after smashing spurs, its fair to say zenit had a formidable CL group especially in hindsight.

This was same lyon that sardar cut thru like butter in france and zenit dispatched handsomly in russia.

These are the sort of performances that have made him a reputable CL level striker that deserves real respect. Denayer who couldnt deal with an injured sardar all night comfortably locked up higuain tonight.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 711 Posts
    Didn’t get a chance to watch the game today. He could do the job for Juventus, Higuain isn’t getting any younger and neither is Ronaldo 🙂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 711 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    like i said those are all in the past....

he had to strike while the iron is Hot .....right now, in midst of Transfer season, coming off golden boot win....!!
    in about the only contentious match up until the CL groups kick off which is too late by then...!

his bit too high asking price and valuation was the last big stumbling block to likely offer and he had to be clutch today and help increase the Hype surrounding himself with outstanding performance and he simply didnt do anything to help that matter today...!!
    i think even Zenit mgmt/coach knew that ....?? probably thats why he was kept on till late in this game, when he looked more to be the first guy to be yanked otherwise..!!
    so Now.... either Zenit drops their asking price to a max 20-25 or likely he aint going anywhere this year....!?
    In the current market 25 mil is a steal for clubs out there, he will be getting those offers as top quality strikers are at a premium at the moment and especially at The price he can be bought at.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Rotor Volgograd on Tues at 8am PST. If Semak chooses a strong lineup, I’m expecting a goal fest against the recently promoted side.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,523 Times in 1,110 Posts
    I know it's still early in the window, but it's starting to become bulls*** that there are no concrete, reported offers for Sardar. It's so frustrating, our players deserve so much more than the market offers them due to political issues that are out of their control.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,377 Times in 1,723 Posts
    ^ With absolutely no money to be made by sponsors like Nike or Adidas on Iranian players, all that transfer fee has to come from the club. In the days of COVID-19 that money is tight.

And this is why these top Iranian players don’t make it to big clubs. I am even thinking that ARJ is benched because the sponsors wanted to show case someone else with better advertising projections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

15. The Following User Says Thank You to khodam For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khodam View Post
    ^ With absolutely no money to be made by sponsors like Nike or Adidas on Iranian players, all that transfer fee has to come from the club. In the days of COVID-19 that money is tight.

And this is why these top Iranian players don’t make it to big clubs. I am even thinking that ARJ is benched because the sponsors wanted to show case someone else with better advertising projections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I was always sure it was someone else fault.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Chief of Staff and Moderation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 629 Posts
    Let's keep it to a new fresh thread.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 545

You do not have permission to view the list of names.