This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Another day another story originating from the Napoli press. This time we are back to West Ham And them having the ‘most interest’ in Sardar.
    Next week it will be the Kaiser Chiefs in South Africa.

https://www.hammers.news/club-news/r...sardar-azmoun/
    I dont think there is much to worry about in that regard. If the right offer doesnt come in he will not go, and unlike AZ and aRJ zenit definitely have no need to sell sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I dont think there is much to worry about in that regard. If the right offer doesnt come in he will not go, and unlike AZ and aRJ zenit definitely have no need to sell sardar.
      Oh I agree completely it is all paper talk, it’s just interesting that most of the rumours seem to be coming from the press in Napoli.
      I don’t think we will be seeing Sardar in a sequel to Green Street.

Comment

How reliable is hammersnews?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          How reliable is hammersnews?
          not. its just a fan page.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            The last times I schooled you for your ghod ghod about Hosseini and Azizi (which you didn't have a clue about), I thought root kam mishe but I guess not. You should start following football and learn about the sport before you come here and comment. Until then, this will be my very last post to you. Next time you will be put in my ignore list until you read and learn a bit and can come with a constructive comment for once.
            You "schooled" me? Are you in the eight grade or something? You never lectured me about anything. Regarding Hosseini you never provided any source that Wolfsburg made Hosseini any offer, and in Azizi's case it was obvious that Blazevic had no people management skills and had done no prior research on TM and its players. The man didn't even know that Azizi, the main star of the team wore number 11. A good coach knows how to deal with creative players who are often eccentric. Johan Cruyff coached a team filled with creative and eccentric players, Romario, Stoichkov, Hagi etc. And Ciro Blazevic couldn't even deal with one, now what does that tell us about his people skills? And in the end he failed to qualify a very talented TM to the world cup because of these flaws.

And now you come here saying how Azmoun should choose a mid table Serie A team over top teams such as Napoli lol. If anyone should learn about football it is you my friend. I could care less if you put me on ignore list, but it just proves that you are not able to handle constructive comments at all. You post silly comments about how Taremi and Ebrahimi can't shine Hashemian and Nekounam's shoes, fairy tales about Hosseini being wanted by top Bundesliga teams, Azizi being a monster as if you even know the man personally, and now about how Azmoun should pick mid table clubs over top football clubs who play for trophies, because you want our Sardar to play in the San Siro stadium. Need i remind you that this is a forum where people share their opinions and have discussions about them, and seeing how i strongly disagree with your statements, naturally i criticize them in a very constructive manner which you are not able to digest. Azmoun should strive to play for the best clubs, he is a talented footballer and Ac Milan is below his talent level. Napoli, Lazio, AS Roma and Inter Milan are the clubs he should aim for. Zenith currently is a better club than Ac Milan or West Ham United, he should only move to a club that is better than his current one. It only makes sense, doesn't it?

Comment

why are people even mentioning san siro on a side note, the thing is getting torn down anyways

Comment

https://twitter.com/ZRAFC/status/1268224090751537156

Arsenal fans going crazy over Azmoun on Twitter

(I know rumor may have no truth to it but still interesting to see fans opinions)

https://mobile.twitter.com/clivepafc...37995947294720

More positive reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  https://twitter.com/ZRAFC/status/1268224090751537156
                  Arsenal fans going crazy over Azmoun on Twitter
                  (I know rumor may have no truth to it but still interesting to see fans opinions)
                  https://mobile.twitter.com/clivepafc...37995947294720
                  More positive reviews
                  Thanks for sharing!
                  A few different times now, I've seen Zenit fans criticizing Azmoun's finishing on Twitter. The Zenit fan in this thread says he misses 8/10 chances...lol.

I think that's unfair. There was a short period where Azmoun was in a drought, but other than that, he's been pretty good in front of goal for Zenit. I just wonder why a number of Zenit fans think otherwise...weird.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Thanks for sharing!
                    A few different times now, I've seen Zenit fans criticizing Azmoun's finishing on Twitter. The Zenit fan in this thread says he misses 8/10 chances...lol.

I think that's unfair. There was a short period where Azmoun was in a drought, but other than that, he's been pretty good in front of goal for Zenit. I just wonder why a number of Zenit fans think otherwise...weird.
                    I agree it's unfair, especially if Azmoun has been nominated as an honourable mention for the team of the decade for Zenit in such a short time he's been at the club. He was so influential in their title run last season and helped them out in EL/CL... Yes he has missed a few 1 on 1, but the good outweighs the bad for Azmoun at Zenit.

Most likely just a few delusional fans with unrealistic expectations, I seen Azmoun win many fan nominated awards at Zenit (e.g. G-Drive Best player/Man of the match).

Comment

It may come as news to some but Russian press has slated azmoun for a long time. Obviously many see his value, but even when moving to zenit so many predicted he would be a total failure. Before lyon CL game same thing. Hes proved them wrong time and again. They are jealous that an iranian kid has become one of the big stars of their league, while young russian forwards like chalov have fallen badly.

Its really not even something to be noted. When you are at azmoun's level you will always have haters.

As he goes to higher levels there will only be more of it. Just at arsenal lacazette was our best player last season, voted that by the fans, this season people are saying he is terrible and should be sold. Criticism is normal.

Sardars record at zenit speaks for itself. His CL, EL exploits for rostov and zenit speak for themselves. His stats for TM speak for themselves. His skillset and progression speaks for itself.

The rest is just noise.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        It may come as news to some but Russian press has slated azmoun for a long time. Obviously many see his value, but even when moving to zenit so many predicted he would be a total failure. Before lyon CL game same thing. Hes proved them wrong time and again. They are jealous that an iranian kid has become one of the big stars of their league, while young russian forwards like chalov have fallen badly.

Its really not even something to be noted. When you are at azmoun's level you will always have haters.

As he goes to higher levels there will only be more of it. Just at arsenal lacazette was our best player last season, voted that by the fans, this season people are saying he is terrible and should be sold. Criticism is normal.

Sardars record at zenit speaks for itself. His CL, EL exploits for rostov and zenit speak for themselves. His stats for TM speak for themselves. His skillset and progression speaks for itself.

The rest is just noise.
                        Yeah exactly man, they’re jealous. And in the recent interview with Peyman Yousefi, Sardar was asked how he feels starting over Russian national team forwards. Sardar said he loves competition and loves fighting for his spot. That’s the type of mentality we’ve been missing in Iranian players in a tougher league for a long time.

Sardar comes from a sport family. He grew up watching his father play for our volleyball national team and his dad pushes him to be the best that he can be.

Who can forget in Sardar’s first Navad interview, he said “My father thinks Iranian football is dirty so he urged me to leave”. If he had another father or if he was raised in a different family his parents may have made sure he went to Persepolis instead when Royanian offered them a contract. Sometimes we have to say thanks to Mr. Azmoun and Mr. Jahanbakhsh for really being their for their children. Because what these parents did and how they raised their children is Why our Team Melli improved so much (Not counting Carlos of course, we all know what he did for us). That includes Mr. Ezatolahi as well, a legend in his own right for Malavan.

But yeah, Sardar is a fighter. This is a player who wheeps, because he’s subbed out of a match because he wanted to play more and to score 1 more goal for Iran. A player who forgets his own injury because he has gheyrat for Iran. That’s the forward every team wants to have on their squad. He’s not a God, but we are very lucky to have a player like him.

Comment

As a lifelong Arsenal fan, this would be the best thing for me personally. He would be a great replacement for Lacazette. I think he is better and he should be marketed to Arsenal as a faster Giroud. Arsenal would not buy him just as a backup at this price tag. The problem is that he absolutely needs to perform very regularly. Both the team and the fans can be ruthless and many decent players have rotted because they didn't work with the system. I don't think Arsenal's loaning policy when the player is not performing in their setup has been particularly solid with the exception of Gnabry.

Comment

He can't handel Arsenal pressure, EPL has been challenging for our local players, let alone thier big clubs. I don't know if this is typical BS or not but the last thing we want is he become the second Hashemian in Bayern.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

no monkey island, he is a football player not a clown
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Futbolista View Post
                                As a lifelong Arsenal fan, this would be the best thing for me personally. He would be a great replacement for Lacazette. I think he is better and he should be marketed to Arsenal as a faster Giroud. Arsenal would not buy him just as a backup at this price tag. The problem is that he absolutely needs to perform very regularly. Both the team and the fans can be ruthless and many decent players have rotted because they didn't work with the system. I don't think Arsenal's loaning policy when the player is not performing in their setup has been particularly solid with the exception of Gnabry.
                                as a fellow arsenal fan it would be the worst thing. Gnabry situationwas a disaster, he went on loan to west brom where he didnt play a minute and then we sold him for 3 million to werder bremen to keep the garbage that was walcott instead. Then gnabry went from strength to strength in germany, and bayern bought him, now he is a world class player. Proof of arsenal having a shitty loan system. Anyways loaning isnt even a possibility/concept for azmoun. this is a 25 year old proven CL player. He is not a young kid you take and loan if it doesnt work out.

And by the way, even if he did replace lacazette, that would mean aubameyang would shift to his preferred CF. Azmoun would still get little mins.

I think this particular rumor is total BS. For one arsenal have limited funds, spending 30 million on a backup striker (which is what he would be) would be retarded. Our CF spot is actually one that we are well stocked, even if one of auba or lacazette leave. Martinelli has shown he is a world class talent and is a real CF and arteta likes the young nketiah kid a lot and even started him over lacazette recently. Any money we do have will be going to address CB, CDM long time problem positions.

Comment

Working...
                                X