Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Aren't you forgetting about someone?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Aren't you forgetting about someone?

This guy is fluke! The only other guy that could make that delivery is Ghoddos
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Damesh garm! Nice goal!

Also I'm surprised no one mentioned his work behind the second goal. It was his pass that eventually led to the assist.

Good that Wilmots is gone. He kept using him in the wrong position.

Comment

Salam everyone! Here is Sardar Azmoun's highlights from the match today! https://www.instagram.com/p/B5v8X_JFH97/

Comment

Comment

Zenit's twitter banner now includes the image of Sardar after his latest goal:

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en

Comment

His seventh goal move him up to shared 5th place.

# Player Team Nationality Goals

1. Artem Dzyuba Zenit 11
                2. Alexander Sobolev Krylya 10
                Eldor Shomurodov Rostov 10
                4. Grzegorz Krychowiak Lokomotiv 8
                5. Evgeni Lutsenko Arsenal 7
                Nikola Vlasic CSKA 7
                Sardar Azmoun Zenit 7

https://www.topscorersfootball.com/r...premier-league

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  His seventh goal move him up to shared 5th place.

# Player Team Nationality Goals

1. Artem Dzyuba Zenit 11
                  2. Alexander Sobolev Krylya 10
                  Eldor Shomurodov Rostov 10
                  4. Grzegorz Krychowiak Lokomotiv 8
                  5. Evgeni Lutsenko Arsenal 7
                  Nikola Vlasic CSKA 7
                  Sardar Azmoun Zenit 7

https://www.topscorersfootball.com/r...premier-league
                  Awesome, but he brings more to the team than just his goals and assists (his intelligent movements off the ball, the way he links up with players around him, he is a "value added" nok-e hamleh).

Of course, it does help that he has such a formidable scoring ratio in the CL for Rostov and Zenit, and the best goalscoring ratio we will likely ever see for TM (following the 17-0 and 21-0 eras).

Just, please don't tell anyone who has a UEFA "A" coaching licence about this.

Comment

Azmoun is a forward that can be a handful for any defender to mark out of the game 1v1. He wins a vast majority of aerial battles, he can change direction quickly, strong on and off the ball and at times his technique is better than what most expect. I think for Team Melli if he could have an opportunistic forward like Ghoddos next to him we would have a very strong 1-2 punch.

In world cup qualifiers last cycle, Taremi and Azmoun were absolutely deadly together because of all of the attributes I mention above that Azmoun has and the quick interchange of positions/wackyness of Taremi's play. Unpredictable to the max.

Comment

I thought Sardar's right eyelid hematoma left a bad scar...Morteza will have a wicked one on his eyebrow after this injury.

Comment

Today, Sardar Azmoun can show what he is made of. It is this matches, which decides to be Top or Flopp. I hope he will show a better performance as it is branded in my brain. This is the match where he can deliver, and also vs. Bahrain and Iraq in June. Not vs. cambodia, hong kong, FK Ural or whatever..
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                          Today, Sardar Azmoun can show what he is made of. It is this matches, which decides to be Top or Flopp. I hope he will show a better performance as it is branded in my brain. This is the match where he can deliver, and also vs. Bahrain and Iraq in June. Not vs. cambodia, hong kong, FK Ural or whatever..
                          Bayern Munich, Lyon, Athletico Madrid, and South Korea were just in my imagination?

Comment

Digga was los?! Koshti in Sardar badbakht.
                            Er hat schon gegen große Teams getroffen. Du bist zu streng mit ihm. Tore schießen ist immer eine Mannschaftsleistung (außer bei Messi, CR7 und einigen wenigen Ausnahmen). Wenn er gute Vorlagen kriegt macht er auch seine Buden.
                            Peace
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Bayern Munich, Lyon, Athletico Madrid, and South Korea were just in my imagination?
                              He scored for giants like Rostov in the champions league so it doesn't count. Jerome Boateng let Sardar turn him inside out:

Today, Sardar Azmoun can show what he is made of.
                              He's already scored against Benfica in the Champions League, did you miss it?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                He scored for giants like Rostov in the champions league so it doesn't count. Jerome Boateng let Sardar turn him inside out:

He's already scored against Benfica in the Champions League, did you miss it?
                                Also against Olympique Lyon.

Comment

Working...
                                X