This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    overall he has 20 goals and 7 assists in 31 matches since moving to zenit. So 27 direct goal contribution in 31 games. Averaging almost a key goal contribution a game.
    I didn’t realize how good his numbers were, but it makes sense. Every time I tune into a Zenit game I almost go in with the expectation that Azmoun will be involved in a goal.

Comment

this week game against rb leipzig will be hard game but he can score

Comment

On Wednesday I will be at the stadium and cheering for azmoun with my iran flag 🇮🇷😍

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
          On Wednesday I will be at the stadium and cheering for azmoun with my iran flag 🇮🇷😍
          cool dadio !!
          we'll be looking out for you and the iran flag on TV...!! Gotta go in way early and hang the tri-color from an endzone wall or other most video taped areas of the stadium..!!
          hopefully your not gonna be on the nose-bleed section ..!!?

Comment

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...36019915612160

sardar makes RPL team of the week.

Comment

Dzyuba has been the best thing that could happen to him, great player and a leader on and off the field.
              If I am not wrong he assisted almost all of Sardar goals.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                This is almost a weekly thing as well now. He's improved his all round game so much than even when he doesn't score (not this week) he makes the team of the week. Time to move to a proper team once he finishes the CL group stages as the top scorer!
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

We all know that if Zenit get a big money offer then they will sell, that is what they do. However, if he does move next season then he has to be really careful where he moves to and to be fair I would be happy if he stays at Zenit. He is loved there , he needs this for his confidence and this is showing in the football which will only benefit when he plays for Iran.
                  Of course Id love to see him at a big team in one of the top leagues and I have called for this before and I admit I was apprehensive before he moved to Zenit but I’d like him to stay there .

Comment

The official Zenit team photo for the 2019/20 season

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      This is almost a weekly thing as well now. He's improved his all round game so much than even when he doesn't score (not this week) he makes the team of the week. Time to move to a proper team once he finishes the CL group stages as the top scorer!
                      small sampling of the last Saturday's game-day offerings for our boy..!!
                      https://forum.fc-zenit.ru/blogs/devu...skogo/7107190/
                      this nigga aint going anywhere..!! lol

Comment

I wish we could naturalize Dzubya his partnership with azmoun is one of the most fun to watch in football
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          The official Zenit team photo for the 2019/20 season

trust Sardar to be the odd one out and not have his hands on knees like the rest of the front row lol

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                            trust Sardar to be the odd one out and not have his hands on knees like the rest of the front row lol
                            And Dzubya's the only one with clenched fists...they were clearly made for each other!

Comment

whats the latest on that thug new striker they transferred in from Prison FC..?lol what was his name? kor korin..?
                              is that the guy on last row right side in the pic.?
                              when is he expected to be seeing action..!!?
                              if he gets the ground running.....then i can possibly see Zenit offloading sardar next summer..!?

Comment

This has been addressed many times in this thread but the there’s two goals us as fans have in a transfer of Sardar

1) Entertainment
                                2) His improvement as a player

I think at the moment both of those are being met by Zenit. I definitely enjoy watching their matches every week and he is without a doubt improving a lot of his game there. Really would have to be a MASSIVE move off the back of some killer form for that to change.

Comment

Working...
                                X