• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna like, this is lowkey creepy.

Hopefully it’s just financial support.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      By far our most professional player.
      While his adoption is very admirable I would hesitate to say he is our most professional player. Don't forget that he literally retired after the WC2018 because he couldn't take criticism.

Comment

Is everyone forgetting that today is April 1st?

Comment

Guys, Sardar is not single. I know he was engaged, I think he might even be married. He has even personally posted something with his fiance a little while back.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
            Oh
            Shitt
            That must be it 😂

Comment

New suspension date for the Russian league, now until May 31 at least.

https://www.barrons.com/news/russia-...31-01585765805

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                People know of the April 1st/April Fools concept outside of the US? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  People know of the April 1st/April Fools concept outside of the US? Interesting.
                  Dorooghe 13 is something alot of people in Iran do. It has been around for a long time and can probably be traced back to ancient times.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Dorooghe 13 is something alot of people in Iran do. It has been around for a long time and can probably be traced back to ancient times.
                    Super interesting. I did not know that. I was born and raised in Iran, and don't remember Doroogh 13. I did leave Iran a long time ago and my memory isn't as good as it used to be. Thanks for your explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Dont they do it every day of the year?

Comment

https://www.calciomercato.it/news/36...e_la_champions

Massimo Carrera on Sardar Azmoun: AZMOUN - "I know him well for having faced him many times in Zenit-Spartak. He is a great player, I would see him well in Italy and Napoli. He is really strong: he has technique, quality, sees the goal and scores a lot. He can become a player important with Gattuso. Rino can add a little wickedness to his talent and make it complete".

Comment

Guys sorry to say but Serie A will not survive Corona

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            https://www.calciomercato.it/news/36...e_la_champions

Massimo Carrera on Sardar Azmoun: AZMOUN - "I know him well for having faced him many times in Zenit-Spartak. He is a great player, I would see him well in Italy and Napoli. He is really strong: he has technique, quality, sees the goal and scores a lot. He can become a player important with Gattuso. Rino can add a little wickedness to his talent and make it complete".
                            Massimo carrera was shortlist for the pp coach last summer btw

Comment

https://sport.sky.it/calciomercato/2...-di-marzio-sky

Di Marzio confirms the Neopolitans interest in Azmoun.

Just on Carrera's comments, one thing that should also be noted is Azmoun has the physical attributes to actually fulfill what Gattuso wants off the ball. One of his biggest strengths is his very strong physique, in his time and zenit he has really bulked up in both lower and upper body, and his stamina is at a high level, he can run hard pressing systems for 90 mins, chase scraps and still be dangerous, etc. At 6ft1-6ft2, with the speed and aerial ability and stamina, his frame is a huge attribute. Also remember that gattuso himself has experience working with many top forwards in his playing days : Zlatan, Ronaldo OG, Inzaghi (who has many of the characteristics of azmoun in the box) just to name a few world beaters. As carrera mentions, if he can instill some of that Grinta mentality into azmoun, make him a little meaner and more clinical, he will have himself a really top, modern center forward.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                                New suspension date for the Russian league, now until May 31 at least.

https://www.barrons.com/news/russia-...31-01585765805
                                Wow, what a long time !!

Comment

Working...
                                X