Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergei Semak, manager: 'If Azmoun wants to leave, I can understand this. However, if he does leave, we must find a replacement for him first.'

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1268903980584878081

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Sergei Semak, manager: 'If Azmoun wants to leave, I can understand this. However, if he does leave, we must find a replacement for him first.'
      https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1268903980584878081
      posted above already
      P.S welcome back

Comment

He looks happy and in harmony,

Lol at this picture..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I think he is in the best mental state of his life (understandably so) its going to be tough to pry him away from zenit

Comment

zenith selling him would be the best for them, they can sell him for 25, they got it for 12 and make good money

Comment

25mn for him is still a bargain if you compare the prices to other forwards...He will 90% leave the team after this season. If not now than never!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/SSCNapoliNews_/s...24593033166848
                napolis sporting director for the first time officially confirms interest in azmoun :

“We will negotiate Milik's contract. We are talking to his agents and hope to resolve the situation. We'll see if he wants to stay. A footballer must have the right mindset. Azmoun, Jovic, Osimhen, they are highly sought after players. Everton (Soares) is also good.”

Comment

How legit is the news of Mikel Arteta contacting Arshavin for the transfer of Azmoun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                    How legit is the news of Mikel Arteta contacting Arshavin for the transfer of Azmoun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say almost 99.99999999% percent BS. You think how many other people would be aware of such a conversation other than Arteta and Arshavin and that one of those other people has either leak it directly, or through secondhand gossip, to the press. Seems pretty far fetched to me.

What's more likely is that either an agent is spreading rumours to create further interest/offers from other clubs or someone in the press has connected the fact that Arsenal's current manager used to play together with Arshavin - who is now in charge of transfers at Zenit - to further the narrative of this transfer rumour.

Comment

An interview with Azmoun's first coach in Rubin Vladimir Ezhurov. Actually quite an interesting read. Azmoun of course played with his youth team for one season before becoming a part of the senior side.

"AZMUN - PRODUCT OF BERDYEV"

- After all, you witnessed the appearance of one of the most stellar pupils of Berdyev - Serdar Azmun. How did this process go?

- Along the way, I was engaged in recruiting a team of my age, working as an assistant at Rubin. But at the same time he was also engaged in players for the main team. I was always in contact with Berdyev, who controlled all our work. Only with his consent were footballers invited.

Then we were at a training camp in Turkey, while I was working with youth teams. The then unknown Bako Pochoev, the future translator of Azmuna, approached me. He gave me the name and very convincingly, persistently began to ask to see it. He suggested watching videos, slicing on YouTube. "This is a very talented boy," - so he characterized Azmuna. Naturally, I try not to refuse such requests, because this is my profession, especially since the age fell under the youth team. One evening, I completely watched it on the Internet, studied all the possible videos on Azmun.

I immediately realized that this is a player with a high level of perspective. He, speaking for youth and youth teams, was constantly recognized as the best and, as a rule, was also the top scorer in fact at international tournaments. I made inquiries about him and found out that at that moment he was just playing at the Granatkin tournament. I called Marat Kabaev, one of the Rubin breeders, he was also at this tournament, and asked him to look at this particular guy.

He calls me back just a day later and says: “I looked at him, this is the Player!” Moreover, he himself was in 1995, and played for the Iranian national team of 1993 year of birth, and at the same time he managed to score five goals for 3-4 games at the tournament and led the scorer race. He is fast, jumping, meets the ball well and scores.

I immediately collected all the statistics, prepared the video, and presented it to Bekievich through Kabaev. Not much time has passed, and I learn from Bako that Berdyev is summoning Azmuna to the team. Just when there was a conversation between his father and Berdyev, I was present. Then Bekievich had already decided to take him to the team, and when he still found out that he was a Turk by origin, he began to relate to Azmun as a second father.

How much role did Berdyev play in the development of Azmun?

- This is really a product of Berdyev. He began to pay very serious attention to him and managed to untwist him to the highest level. I think Azmoon has the potential to become a top-level player. The time will come and he will appear in Europe. He has everything to prove himself there: if you saw how he jumps - after all, he does not just jump, but hangs in the air. At the same time, he plays the game with his head. It can also play below, very fast, surround. And I note that he is professional in everything and tries to listen to the opinions of others, to fulfill and improve.

If you notice: the higher the game level, the better it manifests itself. So, when Rubin had an average level of play, when Bekievich was forced to attract young people from the double due to various problems, Azmun showed himself less. But he left to play for the national team and scored again in almost every game. I then already realized that the higher the level, the better he plays. And, having already reached Zenit, where the level of players is an order of magnitude higher, he began to show himself in full. Or in “Rostov”, when Berdyev gathered top players, including Noboa, Gatskan and the like, and there Azmun himself also showed himself very vividly. Therefore, I have no doubt that when he gets to the European championship, where there will be top or even world-class partners, it will become easier for him to show himself.

- That is, he has a dependence on the quality of partners?

- Yes. Such cases occur when a player of a high level cannot manifest himself sufficiently clearly in a weak or medium team. And with strong partners, with more powerful performers, the full extent is revealed.

Подробнее на «БИЗНЕС Online»: https://www.business-gazeta.ru/article/471482

Totally agree with his analysis. Sometimes we make fun of berdyev but he really was central to azmoun's development. On another point I would also say we can see the effect of not having quality players around him in TM, compared to Zenit even. We are using like 10% of azmoun's potential when we play him on the pitch with Ansarifard and Shojaei.

Comment

^Amen brother..!
                        great find an analysis

Comment

I take back my very ridiculous statement of wanting Azmoun in AC Milan over Napoli......Napoli is definitely the best move for him. Watching Napoli now vs inter it’s very obvious sardar would fit in like a glove with this group
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well, with todays draw that sends them through to the cup final, napoli are now unbeaten in last 6. 4W, 2L. They have only lost 1 match in last 10...7W,2D,1L.

As we saw today, they look defensively much more together and stable than before. They have now proven vs Juventus, Inter, Liverpool, Barca, etc that they are very comfortable in matches with the real top teams. There is not a gulf in class when they play them and they get results.

Today they adopted more of a counterattack technique as they seem to do in the big matches, it worked well. I could see azmoun being very useful for these sort of matches especially as he is made for tactical/counterattacking big games (if his team coordinates it well), as we saw from his time at rostov.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FarEasterner/sta...78244183654402

According to Argentine and Russian media, 24 year old Rafael Borre is considered to replace Azmoun at Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                https://twitter.com/FarEasterner/sta...78244183654402

According to Argentine and Russian media, 24 year old Rafael Borre is considered to replace Azmoun at Zenit.
                                How good is this guy? Another underrated player that get easy interest from big clubs because he has the right nationality?

Comment

Working...
                                X